Author Topic: Kobe vs. LeBron  (Read 755 times)

acbaylove

Re: Kobe vs. LeBron
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 05:53:40 AM »
LOL.. like if Teams with great players never lose to worse teams.. look at T-Wolves.. bitches!

So why you dissed the Lakers when they lost previous games? :-*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2005, 06:19:22 AM »
LOL.. like if Teams with great players never lose to worse teams.. look at T-Wolves.. bitches!

I never diss Lakers to begin with. If I say sth like "Lakers just lost to Bulls, LOL".. I do it to keep the guys who think Lakers can win the title in check. Of course losing against a bad team doesnt mean you can't win the title lol, but then again Lakers won't win the title. Bottom line for this thread is, LeBron didnt have a bad game, Cavs still lost, so what. Mavs lost to Atlanta, lol. Those things do happen. I didnt even care about the overall outcome. I wanted to see how LeBron shows Kobe what the fuck's up. But Kobe pussed out. :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

black nutt

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2005, 09:30:59 AM »
nether

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2005, 10:58:16 AM »

I never diss Lakers to begin with. If I say sth like "Lakers just lost to Bulls, LOL".. I do it to keep the guys who think Lakers can win the title in check. Of course losing against a bad team doesnt mean you can't win the title lol, but then again Lakers won't win the title. Bottom line for this thread is, LeBron didnt have a bad game, Cavs still lost, so what. Mavs lost to Atlanta, lol. Those things do happen. I didnt even care about the overall outcome. I wanted to see how LeBron shows Kobe what the fuck's up. But Kobe pussed out. :D
Odom outplayed LeBron..

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2005, 01:44:59 PM »
Odom outplayed LeBron..

WTF... LOL... no he didn't...

LeBron 28 points, 13 rebounds, 9 assists, 1 steal, 1 block
Odom  24             8                7           0          0

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2005, 02:20:14 PM »

Yea, Kobe pussed out...Damn, that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard...Kobe is LeBrons idol. :-*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2005, 02:22:55 PM »

Yea, Kobe pussed out...Damn, that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard...Kobe is LeBrons idol. :-*

LMAO.. I havent predicted someone would take that serious... of course he didnt puss out.. LOOL.. But it is funny as fuck. Maybe a joke only appealing to non-Kobe-dickriders.
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2005, 05:47:50 PM »
Odom outplayed LeBron..

Odom took Lakers on his shoulders, and played as a leader. He did it too against the Heat, in the 4th quarter and in the OT. But Kobe took the last, missing, shot. Odom stepped up again against Cavs. Stats aint everything. Odom played well for the team, he took the responsabilities, and he made good things. Without Kobe, he's the leader. And he helped his team to take the win. LeBron always have those stats, but they dont mean shit. Jordan used to dominate games with 10 points and 5 assists too, if he wanted.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2005, 12:32:37 AM »
Odom outplayed LeBron..

Odom took Lakers on his shoulders, and played as a leader. He did it too against the Heat, in the 4th quarter and in the OT. But Kobe took the last, missing, shot. Odom stepped up again against Cavs. Stats aint everything. Odom played well for the team, he took the responsabilities, and he made good things. Without Kobe, he's the leader. And he helped his team to take the win. LeBron always have those stats, but they dont mean shit. Jordan used to dominate games with 10 points and 5 assists too, if he wanted.

1. LoL@people constantly downbringing LeBrons efforts
2. Of course Odom is the leader when Kobe is out, everything else would be sad taking into account you gave away SHAQ for 2 mediocore players and Odom.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 12:56:33 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2005, 01:52:38 AM »
Odom outplayed LeBron..

I never said that Odom didn't have a good game, or that he didn't step up for the Lakers... I just don't think he outplayed LeBron...

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2005, 04:03:05 AM »
Odom outplayed LeBron..

1. LoL@people constantly downbringing LeBrons efforts
2. Of course Odom is the leader when Kobe is out, everything else would be sad taking into account you gave away SHAQ for 2 mediocore players and Odom.

1. I nothing but respect for LeBron, but sometimes he gets outplayed too.
2. That's not so obvious, man. I mean till the Miami Heat game, i think Odom didnt play well. Not like i was expecting. He's now slowly starting to play as a leader, like he is. Kobe's injury will help him to reach the "leader" status. Against Heat and Cavs (the last two games i've seen in full) he played very well, like a leader. That's what i wanna see from him.

acbaylove

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2005, 04:05:08 AM »
I never said that Odom didn't have a good game, or that he didn't step up for the Lakers... I just don't think he outplayed LeBron...

Obviously i did exaggerate. I replied to your "Kobe is probably happy right now... he won't have to face LeBron and get 0wNeD" with that "Odom outplayed LeBron" thing.. :P both had a good game.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2005, 08:34:43 AM »
fuck Kobe
NIK - World's worst moderator.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2005, 05:45:19 PM »
 8) 8) 8)
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2005, 05:49:21 PM »
OH ME OH MY! Corey, Elton And the Rest Of The Clippers OWN The Lakers...Oh Me Oh My!! BINGO!