Author Topic: DJ Quik radio drop on 100.3 the beat (LA Heads)  (Read 341 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ Quik radio drop on 100.3 the beat (LA Heads)
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2005, 11:57:08 AM »
Didn't he hang it up out of respect for Roger?
Thats strange because he said in a recent interiview that he was giving up the talkbox out of respect for Roger Troutman.

that Spinderella drop is not really new, its like 1 or 2 years old so he was still using it back then

btw, it was in the westcoast2k interview to be exact  ;D

Damn. What interview? I need to hear this.

i wasnt talking about the radio drop being in the wc2k interview, i was talking about the "he said in a recent interiview that he was giving up the talkbox out of respect for Roger Troutman" part... sorry bout the mixup
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

BL7

Re: DJ Quik radio drop on 100.3 the beat (LA Heads)
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2005, 01:23:36 PM »
Didn't he hang it up out of respect for Roger?
Thats strange because he said in a recent interiview that he was giving up the talkbox out of respect for Roger Troutman.

that Spinderella drop is not really new, its like 1 or 2 years old so he was still using it back then

btw, it was in the westcoast2k interview to be exact  ;D

Damn. What interview? I need to hear this.

i wasnt talking about the radio drop being in the wc2k interview, i was talking about the "he said in a recent interiview that he was giving up the talkbox out of respect for Roger Troutman" part... sorry bout the mixup

Gotcha. And yeah, I don't understand why Quik ain't using the Talkbox anymore. There's no need for him to put it down.