Author Topic: Lamar Odom!!!!  (Read 428 times)

acbaylove

Re: Lamar Odom!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2005, 08:04:22 AM »
i find it funny how everyone is hating on kobe saying he'll never lead his team to the finals and shit then some had the BALLS to say Garnett is the best player in the league.............lol i'm sorry but up until last year he was a first round wonder, and the only reason why his team got so far last year was cuz of cassell and spree, i'm sorry but anyone who gets shut down by a 40 year old cripple in the most important game of his life is NOT the best player in the league

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2005, 11:34:08 AM »
i find it funny how everyone is hating on kobe saying he'll never lead his team to the finals and shit then some had the BALLS to say Garnett is the best player in the league.............lol i'm sorry but up until last year he was a first round wonder, and the only reason why his team got so far last year was cuz of cassell and spree, i'm sorry but anyone who gets shut down by a 40 year old cripple in the most important game of his life is NOT the best player in the league

LMAO...how's your fantasy team doing ;D?

This year Timberwolves are doing bad...dunno why, they need to get their act together...but they're gonna make the playoffs  :-\...and have you seen Garnetts numbers? THEY'RE THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE.

Points         23.1
Rebounds        14.9
Assists             6.2
Steals             1.59
Blocks             1.51

uhhh...you were saying somthing dumbass?

This MVP has been putting up these numbers for the past 6-7 years...been in the running for MVP the last 4-5 years...now get kobe's dick out of your mouth and shut the fuck up.

Antonio..i thought you knew some things about basketball? and you co-sign with this idiot..man..i was wrong  :-\

Oh and btw...right now in the season..aint NO ONE talking about Kobe being MVP..all I hear is KG, Duncun, Nash, Dirk, Wade and James...Kobe who  ???
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 11:36:52 AM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2005, 11:35:49 AM »
This year Timberwolves are doing bad...dunno why, they need to get their act together...but they're gonna make the playoffs  :-\...
Blame Spree
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2005, 12:10:26 PM »
eS El Duque let me just fuck with you a little bit.... now that i can! ;D 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2005, 03:50:27 AM »

This year Timberwolves are doing bad...dunno why, they need to get their act together...but they're gonna make the playoffs  :-\...and have you seen Garnetts numbers? THEY'RE THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE.

Points         23.1
Rebounds        14.9
Assists             6.2
Steals             1.59
Blocks             1.51

This MVP has been putting up these numbers for the past 6-7 years...been in the running for MVP the last 4-5 years...now get kobe's dick out of your mouth and shut the fuck up.

Antonio..i thought you knew some things about basketball? and you co-sign with this idiot..man..i was wrong  :-\

Oh and btw...right now in the season..aint NO ONE talking about Kobe being MVP..all I hear is KG, Duncun, Nash, Dirk, Wade and James...Kobe who  ???

if garnette is putting up those type of numbers and his team is doing poorly .....woudln't that put him in the same ship as kobe? i'm sorry but fuck that shit

and about the fantasy i ain't touched my team in like 2-3 months now

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2005, 11:42:58 AM »

Points         23.1
Rebounds        14.9
Assists             6.2
Steals             1.59
Blocks             1.51

if garnette is putting up those type of numbers and his team is doing poorly .....woudln't that put him in the same ship as kobe? i'm sorry but fuck that shit

and about the fantasy i ain't touched my team in like 2-3 months now

It's alright Jake, let the Kobe haters hate...They'll do whatever they can to make him seem like less of a person. Sad, ain't it?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2005, 12:30:34 AM »
did anyone catch the timberwolves lakers game?the best player in the league...at it again huh

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2005, 04:02:29 AM »
Yeah, Wolves aint shit without Sam I Am..