Author Topic: Exclusive Video Interview With ALCHEMIST On Dubcnn Now!  (Read 249 times)

Crack Tastic

Re: Exclusive Video Interview With ALCHEMIST On Dubcnn Now!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 08:53:59 PM »
hell, i cant stop bumping ride out (o.g.g.g.)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 01:13:50 AM »
wow, nima in nyc...dope interview man. alchemist is one of my favorite producers.  thats good that we get to see diffrent interviews instead of your typical washied up westcoast rappers. you should've  had him show off  his giant shoe collection. i'm curious to see what kinda heat he had. also, i wished u would've asked him how he squashed the ras kass beef cuz i know dude was dissing him for a while and now they've made up. i never knew what was alchemists reason for selling "home sweet home" to jadakiss. i wish u would've covered that but other than that u pretty much got everything i wanted to know.

and was this really at his house?

The Predator

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 02:08:28 AM »
Regarding Mobb Deep, i still feel that Alchemist n Havoc hooking up have still not blitzed the beats to the level they are capable of.

We all miss that old Mobb Deep shit and for the last couple of albums they have not re-captured that quality.
Them adding Alchemist was a smart move but we are still waiting to hear something and be like 'yo they back!, rewind that shit!'

You gotta love songs laced by Alchemist like Pharoahe Monch's/M.O.P. No Mercy, Ghostface Killah/Raekwon - The Forest, Freddie Foxxx Stock In The Game, Royce Da 5'9 - I'm The King...

But the best rapper who rhymes well and does justice on Alchemist beats is Cormega.
He really brings the essence of hip-hop on his songs.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 02:11:56 AM by The Predator »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2006, 07:00:18 PM »
wow, nima in nyc...dope interview man. alchemist is one of my favorite producers.  thats good that we get to see diffrent interviews instead of your typical washied up westcoast rappers. you should've  had him show off  his giant shoe collection. i'm curious to see what kinda heat he had. also, i wished u would've asked him how he squashed the ras kass beef cuz i know dude was dissing him for a while and now they've made up. i never knew what was alchemists reason for selling "home sweet home" to jadakiss. i wish u would've covered that but other than that u pretty much got everything i wanted to know.

and was this really at his house?

- thanks for the positive feedback!
- the beef was squashed through 40 glocc. ras lives in queens right now, and 40 is in NY a lot with mobb deep and he brought ras to alchemists studios.
- yeah thats his crib right in the heart of manhattan, something like 30th st. and 9th ave.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2006, 08:14:05 PM »
I thought it was funny how he acknowledged that Mobb Deep's fans were turned off by the fact that their last album had G-Unit all over it.  Then he tells us to stay tuned cuz the next albums won't be that way?  LOL, and blaming the fact that it didn't push units on the stars being out of alignment?!?  I mean come on, take responsibilty for what happened.  I think the whole G-Unit crew is in serious denial about how wack that label is.  They put out a bullshit album and they got bullshit results.  It's not fuckin rocket science.  Mobb Deep fans want a Mobb Deep album, not a G-Unit album.

Outside of that, Al seemed like a very cool and humble dude.  He's made some dope ass beats - and yes, he really is good at that east coast grimey ass eerie shit.  But he's also shown some diversity as well.  I liked his debut album, so I'll check for his next official album.  That is, unless he's got G-Unit all over it.