Author Topic: Introducing Young Maylay aka Carl "CJ" Johnson from GTA: San Andreas (write up)  (Read 845 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Maylay is dope!

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
damn now I remember I was playin San Andreas all day... maybe the best ps2 game ever...  ;D

And Maylay's music is dope!!! props

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
I APPRECIATE THE HONORABLE MENTION AND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YALL TO THE FULLEST FOR SUPPORTIN ME..I KNOW I BEEN FLYIN UNDA THE RADAR FOR A FEW MINUTES CONSTRUCTIN THIS (WEST) "COAST GUARD" RECORD BUT IT'S GONNA BE WORTH THE WAIT. THE 2 NEWEST SONGS UP" GANGSTA" FEAT DRE'STA DA GANGSTA "ITS OFFICIAL" IS ONLY THE INTRO SO EXPECT SOME HEAT. IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO HEAR THE SAN ANDREAS MIXTAPE YOU ALREADY GOTTA IDEA OF WHERE I WAS AT WIT IT, AND THE NEW PROJECT IS ON THE NEXT LEVEL BELIEVE ME. I'D RATHER BE MISSED FOR HOT SECOND AND RETURN WIT SOMETHIN THAT GETS THE SEAL OF APPROVAL, THAN JUST DROP ALBUM FILLERS TO KEEP MA FACE AND NAME OUT THERE..IN BETWEEN TIME YOU CAN CATCH ME ON THE HOTTEST MIXTAPE OUT RIGHT NOW DJ CRAZY TOONES "CT EXPERIENCE"...
WEST COAST, ONE HUNIT, ALLA TIME DOE
- YOUNG MAYLAY
www.myspace.com/youngmaylay

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Can't wait. Loved the San Andreas mixtape.

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
SAN ANDREAS ORIGINAL MIXTAPE COPYS STILL AVAILABLE...HIT LIL JAY UP

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Maylay wassup, i need my copy signed!! haha, ill have to send you back my copy ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Shango

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
Maylay wassup, i need my copy signed!! haha, ill have to send you back my copy ;D

WES UP RUD..IF YOU SERIOUS I'LL SEND YOU A FRESH AUTOGRAPHED ONE..IT'S NOTHEN !!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
haha dope ;D sounds hot, hit me on the email and we'll talk! rud@dubcnn.com

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
I bumped the San Andreas mixtape just a few weeks ago. The shit still sounds good...
I'm looking forward to hear more Maylay music.

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
i aint heard the mixtape yet but maylay did his thang on on the game that shit iz dope. i luv pluggin the police wit my DE.i hope the next one got a 357. much luv my nig!!

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
wattz up! i heard this shit with this nigga rappin over his GTA theme where can i find more of his shit?

teletomble

wattz up! i heard this shit with this nigga rappin over his GTA theme where can i find more of his shit?

Myspace.com/youngmaylay
Youngmaylay.net

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
he surprised me when he outshined sco n king tee on that ct experience song  :o......... im feelin his rhymes  8)

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
RECIEVE A FREE COPY OF THE HOTTEST MIXTAPES OUT DJ CRAZY TOONES "CT EXPERIENCE" FEAT. ICE CUBE, WC, SNOOP DOGG, DAZ, KURUPT, JAYO FELONY AND MORE WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE SAN ANDREAS ORIGINAL MIXTAPE. GIVE AWAY END'S OCTOBER 2ND.VISIT THE STORE @ WWW.YOUNGMAYLAY.NET FOR MORE INFO..