Author Topic: 7EVEN ---------- MALE OR FEMALE? Hhhhhhhhhmm... I think he's been lying to us  (Read 5127 times)

Da Flamboyant 1

this is sum funny shit but 2 answer the question that bitch in the pic look female

J Bananas

^^^
Would you fuck that chiick?

Da Flamboyant 1

hell nah bitch looks like a crackhead

hotdamn

Re: 7EVEN ---------- MALE OR FEMALE? Hhhhhhhhhmm... I think he's been lying to us
« Reply #183 on: September 05, 2005, 10:32:20 PM »

With all these new characters that are wack as fuck... we need to go back to the classics to get a good laugh  ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 7EVEN ---------- MALE OR FEMALE? Hhhhhhhhhmm... I think he's been lying to
« Reply #185 on: September 05, 2005, 10:42:33 PM »
yo 7, you should brain that shit, my homie did that, and it looked dope, or dreads.

that's what i said, get old skool xzibit hair style that looks dope ! :D

if you braid your shit, you have to do it like every 2 months because you have to lose the braids every 6 weeks, if you leave them forever your hair gon get raped and it looks shitty as hell when the hair grows out of them braids.
with dreads, I almost did that, but it's a lotta work you wouldnt even think it is. most ppl think dreads are for lazy ass burnouts who don't care bout their looks or some shit, when in reality getting _good_ dreads is a helluva accomplishment, one of my best homies got dreads for like 2 years and he works on them a lot. Im not really too down with workin on my dreads for 3 hours a day. plus, once you have dreads, there's no going back, either you keep them, or you cut that shit, dreads are permanent. so if you get them and decide not to like them after all, you're screwed. still, dreads is still a thing I think about from time to time, but most of the time when I bring it up ppl are like nah dont do it for various reasons.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #186 on: September 05, 2005, 11:07:08 PM »
yo 7, you should brain that shit, my homie did that, and it looked dope, or dreads.

if you braid your shit, you have to do it like every 2 months because you have to lose the braids every 6 weeks, if you leave them forever your hair gon get raped and it looks shitty as hell when the hair grows out of them braids.
with dreads, I almost did that, but it's a lotta work you wouldnt even think it is. most ppl think dreads are for lazy ass burnouts who don't care bout their looks or some shit, when in reality getting _good_ dreads is a helluva accomplishment, one of my best homies got dreads for like 2 years and he works on them a lot. Im not really too down with workin on my dreads for 3 hours a day. plus, once you have dreads, there's no going back, either you keep them, or you cut that shit, dreads are permanent. so if you get them and decide not to like them after all, you're screwed. still, dreads is still a thing I think about from time to time, but most of the time when I bring it up ppl are like nah dont do it for various reasons.
cuz ur white?

hotdamn

Re: 7EVEN ---------- MALE OR FEMALE? Hhhhhhhhhmm... I think he's been lying to us
« Reply #187 on: September 05, 2005, 11:58:06 PM »
Dreads on white people look retarded especially if they got like blonde hair n shit. You said that you wouldn't do it cuz you'd have to cut your hair if you want to get rid of the dreads.... so what's wrong with that? What's cutting your hair gonna do to you besides make you look normal?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2005, 12:20:32 AM »

cuz ur white?

most of it comes down to that, yes. but not mainly because of the skin tone, more because of the curliness of my hair. blacks usually have very thick and curly hair, I have the exact opposite. my hair is very thin and not curly at all, which is bad for dreads.

Dreads on white people look retarded especially if they got like blonde hair n shit. You said that you wouldn't do it cuz you'd have to cut your hair if you want to get rid of the dreads.... so what's wrong with that? What's cutting your hair gonna do to you besides make you look normal?

there's not much depth to it other than me prefering long hair over short hair. I don't know why there's so much hate for long hair here anyways. I know a lot of homeboys who had/have rather long hair. at least it always creates an effect ;) this pic is like 1-2 years old, I dont have my hair like that anymore, except when I go to sleep. in addition to that I have a goatee most of the time so I dont look as girly as in this pic  ::)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hotdamn

« Reply #189 on: September 06, 2005, 12:26:37 AM »
there's not much depth to it other than me prefering long hair over short hair. I don't know why there's so much hate for long hair here anyways. I know a lot of homeboys who had/have rather long hair. at least it always creates an effect ;) this pic is like 1-2 years old, I dont have my hair like that anymore, except when I go to sleep. in addition to that I have a goatee most of the time so I dont look as girly as in this pic  ::)

I'm with you on that... I prefer long hair over short hair as well.... ON GIRLS.
YOUR homeboys having long hair isn't really saying much. It's like Mauzip saying "what's wrong with being gay? a lot of my friends are gay"
Yes, you're right... it does create an effect... IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL. That's the effect it creates.
You don't have your hair like that anymore except when you go to sleep? LOL so it's short during the day or what?
And you admit you look girly, so now you see that we don't have "beef" with long hair as you like to call it... we're just pointing out what you just agreed with.

CrazYthug2006

« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2005, 03:30:49 PM »
7EVEN DO U WANT SUM SEXYTiME WIT ME????????????////////////???????/////////////
:D

Bored to Death

• Lil Geezy
  • watch out hot sex
« Reply #191 on: September 06, 2005, 03:32:38 PM »
ive been browsing this shyts for a long time but HAD to register when i saw this shit.... i was browsin that game question thread and accidentaly clicked on that msn button under dudes name............... this came up: http://members.msn.com/shknr@hotmail.com

IS HE A WOMAN???
male, eyebrows are too low to be a women...

pretty boy

Caution2006

« Reply #192 on: September 06, 2005, 03:38:18 PM »
lol

hotdamn

« Reply #193 on: September 06, 2005, 06:55:12 PM »
LMAO.. this thread just keeps getting better

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #194 on: September 06, 2005, 07:07:01 PM »
jamal, ur worried to much about your image, u go around calling everyone gay, and caring about everyones homosexuality, u pick at peoples spelling and think that u are so fuckin witty, YES, 1s in a while, ull go and make someone look like a fool or make a really funny joke, ill give u  that, but in general, ur like a little winney girl who just keeps giving explanations for his stupid ass jokes/ theorys, man ye he has long hair, but

or