Author Topic: Eminem is the most over-rated producer in hip-hop right now  (Read 830 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Eminem is the most over-rated producer in hip-hop right now
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2005, 12:32:25 AM »
i find it funny....no wait commical how people here say eminem is a horrible producer yet LOOOOOVE daz and battlecat. i ain't saying eminem is dr. dre or nothing but he's not even a fifth as bad as y'all make him out to be....some of y'all need to take up an instrument or a music class
dont compare eminem to daz ever again, you fucking clown.

dogg food and retaliation revenge and get back>eminems shitty repetitive same snare and bass beats

shit, rockwilder has the same repetitive style and even his production is better than eminem.

watch out this guy knows REAL music....rockwilder and daz dillinger,lol

dude c'mon i ain't saying em is the best but he's certainly ALOT better musically than some of y'all heros

lose yourself>daz/rockwilders' whole career
the ramblings of a defeated homosexual. this thread is about production, you blind dickrider.

^ a wise man once said "if you have to make personal attacks on someone during a disagreement or argument....you lost the argument"

i don't even really like eminem all that much BUT i'll definately give him my props.............when you learn to analyze music you learn to seperate personal bias from the observed quality, learn some musical theory then come back and talk shit about eminem's production style. Until then you're just as foolish as some one saying the beatles suck.
you already lost, kid. you tried to make the thread about something completely different(true sign of a dickrider), now that you think i "slipped up", you are going to try and bring it back to production. lol @ analyze music, i dont have to analyze shit when he uses the same snare and dark bass in 99% of his tracks, not to mention the fact that he cant layer for shit. another idiot speaking on something they know nothing about...if you never used an mpc in your life, dont even speak on this topic, for real. the only good track he ever did was the thing for 2pac and biggie, and you know why he did that? he found a good vocal sample to use, and he raised the pitch, yet he still used the same tired bass. wow, great producer!!!! hes gnarly duuuuuuuuude

you're a fucking idiot dude, lose yourself and cleaning out my closet sound nothing alike. and so what if he uses the same instrumentaion on every song....dre uses the same effex system on EVERY track since 2001 it's called a SOUND, metallica's preset on their amps have been gain-10 bass-10 mids-0 and treble-6 since 1982 and they've ran those through the same Marshall and Mesa that's their sound......and how am i a dickrider in all this i've plain out said that i don't like the dude that much BUT i'll give him his props, he's a good producer, period.....explain to me how he can't layer.....right there tells me you don't know what your talknig about go listen to Lose your self and patiently waiting......he layered those songs just fine.....listen to white america renegades the cross and they're layered great....you nor anyone else have given any good proof that says he's not a good composer, other than some personal bias....saying you don't like someone doesn't mean they're not good,

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2005, 12:46:26 PM »
i find it funny....no wait commical how people here say eminem is a horrible producer yet LOOOOOVE daz and battlecat. i ain't saying eminem is dr. dre or nothing but he's not even a fifth as bad as y'all make him out to be....some of y'all need to take up an instrument or a music class
dont compare eminem to daz ever again, you fucking clown.

dogg food and retaliation revenge and get back>eminems shitty repetitive same snare and bass beats

shit, rockwilder has the same repetitive style and even his production is better than eminem.

watch out this guy knows REAL music....rockwilder and daz dillinger,lol

dude c'mon i ain't saying em is the best but he's certainly ALOT better musically than some of y'all heros

lose yourself>daz/rockwilders' whole career
the ramblings of a defeated homosexual. this thread is about production, you blind dickrider.

^ a wise man once said "if you have to make personal attacks on someone during a disagreement or argument....you lost the argument"

i don't even really like eminem all that much BUT i'll definately give him my props.............when you learn to analyze music you learn to seperate personal bias from the observed quality, learn some musical theory then come back and talk shit about eminem's production style. Until then you're just as foolish as some one saying the beatles suck.
you already lost, kid. you tried to make the thread about something completely different(true sign of a dickrider), now that you think i "slipped up", you are going to try and bring it back to production. lol @ analyze music, i dont have to analyze shit when he uses the same snare and dark bass in 99% of his tracks, not to mention the fact that he cant layer for shit. another idiot speaking on something they know nothing about...if you never used an mpc in your life, dont even speak on this topic, for real. the only good track he ever did was the thing for 2pac and biggie, and you know why he did that? he found a good vocal sample to use, and he raised the pitch, yet he still used the same tired bass. wow, great producer!!!! hes gnarly duuuuuuuuude

you're a fucking idiot dude, lose yourself and cleaning out my closet sound nothing alike. and so what if he uses the same instrumentaion on every song....dre uses the same effex system on EVERY track since 2001 it's called a SOUND, metallica's preset on their amps have been gain-10 bass-10 mids-0 and treble-6 since 1982 and they've ran those through the same Marshall and Mesa that's their sound......and how am i a dickrider in all this i've plain out said that i don't like the dude that much BUT i'll give him his props, he's a good producer, period.....explain to me how he can't layer.....right there tells me you don't know what your talknig about go listen to Lose your self and patiently waiting......he layered those songs just fine.....listen to white america renegades the cross and they're layered great....you nor anyone else have given any good proof that says he's not a good composer, other than some personal bias....saying you don't like someone doesn't mean they're not good,
dog, stop pretending like you know what you're talking about, and stop bringing up other music genres. we are talking HIPHOP. this thread is about HIPHOP. producers from the 80's made better beats than eminem and all they had was an 8 second loop and a sampler. eminem has all the technology in the world, and struggles to even make listenable beats. timbaland has the best layers in the game, and if you think eminem is even seeing him 1/3 of the way...ehh whatever, im done with you. since people want to talk about samples...mannie fresh never sampled on his old shit(i dont know about now) and all his beats are better than eminem. you will never see me go into a rock thread and try to talk about something i dont know anything about...you just come off as a clown...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2005, 10:20:11 PM »
actually eminems music is better than half the bullshit we hear now and i think its alright to say its getting better listen to the first  song he produced which is pimp like me and purple hills on devils night in 2001 now listen to we aint on games cd and i see a big up in that shit.

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2005, 11:19:13 PM »
Yo Em is a fucking shitcunt producer. He ruined Pac's latest.

Fuck Em and his dickriders.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"