Author Topic: Retro trip - WcKillaz, Westcoast2K, Igangsta, WCC, NWA2K etc - the good old days  (Read 514 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO @ Mr Benz I remember that dude
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

lmao!

see these... new forum? it was all BS.. they were trying to jack WCC..

that hittman rip is what caused WCC to split off... i was given a copy of the hittman rip by someone.. they ripped it wrong, and i fixed it... i was waiting for the person to come back online to give it back fixed so they could put it on there site.. every day b-please would ask me for a copy.. and i kept saying "once dude comes back and has it up".. coz i had promised... well b-please broke me down and promised not to put up the audio...   guess what happened? he put it straight up on his site!!!

so the site changed names from West Coast Affiliates Forum to Ex-West Coast Affiliates Forum for a few weeks.. then we looked for new names and BPG came up with  West Coast Connection Forum..

07-23-01 - Temporary Forum Now Up, New Affiliatez Board Coming Soon...

We Got A Brand New Affiliatez Forum Coming Soon And All The Sites Previously Connected To The Board Will Be Added To The New Board, Thanks for all the Instant Messages And E-mails I'm Glad To See People Supporting Us..

P.S. - We Will Have A Surprise For Our Supporters Coming Later On Today, But For Now We Invite You To Come Tell Us Any Ideas You May Have For The New Forum And You Can Do So By Posting On Out Lil' Ghetto Board...Peace - B-pLeAsE

07-22-01 - New Hittman Promo, And Some Affiliatez Forum Info...

We Defiantly Have Some Heat For Ya Ass This Update, DAYUM! What Is It You Ask?? Well, We Got Our Hands On The New Hittman Promo That Was For Sale At Benballer.com, The Promo Consists Of 12 Short Tracks That Are All In My Opinion, Tight. As You Know We Ain't Herd Much About Hittmans New Album When It's Gonna Drop, Nuthin. Some May Even Go As Far As Saying It Won't Come Out At All, Anyway Fuck What Ya Herd Lets Hope The Album Does Come Out And If It's As Good As Some Of These Clips, Then We Got Ourselves Another Classic. Before You Peep This Shit, I'd Like To Point Out That Some Of These Could Be Dr Dre/ Mel Man Production I Might Add That The Last Clip Is In Fact A Dre Beat, Enjoy!

Preview Hittman-The Murder Weapon Promo

The Affiliatez Forum Is A Tight Place To Come Chill, But Recently It Has Been Creating Too Much Bandwidth Due To So Many People Visiting, And May Force Overseer To Either Pay For The Extra Bandwidth Or Shut The Forum Down Completely, I Wouldn't Want Overseer To Have To Pay Extra $$ Or Shut The Forum Down, So What I Ask From Yall Is To Not Post Unnecessary Topics, Try Not To Reply With Short Pointless Remarks And To Not Reaload The Page Over And Over To See If Someone Replied To Your Topic, I Know This Is A Lot To Ask, But I Know You Dig The Forum As Much As I Do And You'll Cooperate, Thanks....

Well, Thats It For This Update I Hope Yall Enjoyed The Hittman Audio, I'll See You On The Boards And If Anyone Knows Of A Cheap Server That Will Allow Large Ammounts Of Bandwidth, Holla - B-pLeAsE 

We Fly High

shits old shcool, i remember going to the dpgc2000 back in the days,  but then it stopped updating.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Don Seer

i still own it!  :D

Trauma-san

Class, today's word is "Revisionism"

lbc213

All those memories...

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
Thats a trip down memory lane. I remember as far back as when the opening page for the forum described the similarities of Suge Knight and the Uncle from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011029185545/forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl - That looks like the banner I made. Shit I was even online had 2000 posts.  :o

http://web.archive.org/web/20011212211126/forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile&username=Hittman;D The christmas banner (with little Snoop Dogg Santas if I remember right)

Ahh things were easier in them days.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Don Seer

ahh mr logic!! ^ yeah u made that banner...  :)

rud made the one with the santas.. it was nate dogg on those

Jome

Eyy Seer, here's that WCC-icon that I was bothering you about..  :D ;D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://RVW: So i guess the experience of having your site hacked has really tramatized you & effected your life?

FAG: Yes. I'm so scared. I have trouble sleeping at night. I cant trust anyone, even my own partner BDogg187. At night time i tie him to the bed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao that interview is the shit

RVW: What does BDogg187 cover his fudge with?

FAG: Some of that sticky icky icky. Owww Weee!

Sikotic™

lmao that interview is the shit

RVW: What does BDogg187 cover his fudge with?

FAG: Some of that sticky icky icky. Owww Weee!

WTF?!?!? Where did that shit come from? lol

I can;t even remember that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

TO NARRATOR AKA BDOGG87 AKA DOGBONE52 EAT A DICK FAT BITCH!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

After 3 years, let's put the rumors to rest y'all.

I was never the narrator or dogbone52

Thank you and goodnight
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE