Author Topic: Fat Joe on 50 Cent  (Read 603 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fat Joe on 50 Cent
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2005, 09:11:23 AM »
Because it's remarkable. I mean, if in the whole industry 80% of the people in charge are German, while Germans are only like 0,3% of the entire population, I'd bring that up too, proudly. Im of course exaggerating with this example. I could ask many Americans the same question with Muslims.. how does their religion have anything to do with terrorism or whatever kind of retarded question comes to ones mind.. you see that doesnt lead us anywhere.  ;)
Bottom line is: Jimmy controls, I'd do the same if I was in his position (cause Im sure he doesnt like rap music) and Zach Braff rules. Im out.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2005, 09:23:15 AM »
Because it's remarkable. I mean, if in the whole industry 80% of the people in charge are German, while Germans are only like 0,3% of the entire population, I'd bring that up too, proudly. Im of course exaggerating with this example. I could ask many Americans the same question with Muslims.. how does their religion have anything to do with terrorism or whatever kind of retarded question comes to ones mind.. you see that doesnt lead us anywhere.  ;)
Bottom line is: Jimmy controls, I'd do the same if I was in his position (cause Im sure he doesnt like rap music) and Zach Braff rules. Im out.

Once again, you blamed the WHOLE Jewish people for telling rappers what to do. That's bigoted and ignorant.

You're also confusing race with religion.

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2005, 09:24:18 AM »
he's german, he doesn't know the difference

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2005, 10:01:50 AM »
lol, how we go from 50 cent to not likin jews...?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2005, 10:03:30 AM »
some1 slap woordrow and 7even

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2005, 10:13:35 AM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2005, 10:17:46 AM »

Once again, you blamed the WHOLE Jewish people for telling rappers what to do. That's bigoted and ignorant.

You're also confusing race with religion.

Rofl.. no I simply didnt. Did I say every Jew is telling rappers what to do? What the fuck is up with you? How the hell am I confusing race with religion?
Why would you make up stuff like this? You hope for people don't read all our posts, just your last one to make them think that I really did the shit you made up?
Well that worked with Mauzip maybe... I give you that. But then again that isnt saying too much.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2005, 10:25:32 AM »
Did I say every Jew is telling rappers what to do?

Jews tell them big rappers what to do.. you can't blame Jada entirely.

You can pretned all you want that by saying "Jews" you didn't mean ALL jews, but it's clear to anybody with half a brain that you're lying.

If I said "Muslims drink the blood of babies" what would you think? I can guarantee you'd post something up about me being a bigot and portraying all Muslims as "blood drinkers"

What the fuck is up with you? How the hell am I confusing race with religion?
if in the whole industry 80% of the people in charge are German, while Germans are only like 0,3% of the entire population, I'd bring that up too,

Why would you make up stuff like this? You hope for people don't read all our posts, just your last one to make them think that I really did the shit you made up?
I WANT people to read all of my posts and ALL of yours. It paints a clearer picture of your ignorance.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 10:31:33 AM by Woodrow »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2005, 10:32:55 AM »
Did I say every Jew is telling rappers what to do?

You can pretned all you want that by saying "Jews" you didn't mean ALL jews, but it's clear to anybody with half a brain that you're lying.

If I said "Muslims drink the blood of babies" what would you think? I can guarantee you'd post something up about me being a bigot and portraying all Muslims as "blood drinkers"

I don't "pretned" anything. How the hell would anybody think that I think that all Jews control rappers. That is nuts. Just to clarify, Jews DO control rappers, which makes me right. No bigotery involved saying this. Anybody with half a brain should know that I didnt mean all Jews. Your analogy is rubbish. Better luck next time.

What the fuck is up with you? How the hell am I confusing race with religion?

if in the whole industry 80% of the people in charge are German, while Germans are only like 0,3% of the entire population, I'd bring that up too,

I WANT people to read all of my posts and ALL of yours. It paints a clearer picture of your ignorance.

I still don't see the slightest hint where Im confusing race with religion. Maybe you should use a dictionary and see how the words "race" and "religion" are defined.

If I sai

Sai what?

Next time make sense when you post quotes.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2005, 10:37:06 AM »
I don't "pretned" anything. How the hell would anybody think that I think that all Jews control rappers. That is nuts. Just to clarify, Jews DO control rappers, which makes me right. No bigotery involved saying this. Anybody with half a brain should know that I didnt mean all Jews. Your analogy is rubbish. Better luck next time.
[/b]
So Rappers are controlled by Jews. Interesting. I'd like to see you say that to some rappers and see how they respond.

When you said "jews control rappers" you used an age old stereotype. You're a moron for using it, and a bigger moron for not realizing it.

Your analogy is rubbish.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2005, 10:56:34 AM »
Illusions?

You've just reinforced something I thought was a stereotype: Germans don't like Jewish people.

LOL ...

last time I checked, owning something is a positive thing.

like me owning you, or also like Jimmy Iovine owning the Rap-Game.

How does Jimmy controlling a considerable part of the mainstream in Rap having to do with Germans not liking Jewish people? You are a moron.

cuz you said "jew" instead of "jimmy"...so people might think you got somthing agianst jews  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2005, 02:32:33 PM »
Illusions?

You've just reinforced something I thought was a stereotype: Germans don't like Jewish people.

lol are you serious dude ? cause that would be rather sad.

Bause of the way he said it it can't possibly be proven whether 7even meant to generalize what he said about iovine. The one thing that can be proven (as follows) is that you are either a hypocrite or a dumbass: (well hypocrites are dumbasses too, so it's either a dumbass or.. a dumbass)

you say a German who doesn't like Jewish people reinforces what you thought was a stereotype (note: "thought" implies that you know think otherwise --> think it's a true stereotype") because he said that a Jew who owns the industry reinforces something that is a true stereotype. Realize how ironic that is ?

if the German poster on this board represents for Germans then a Jewish CEO represents for Jews, doesn't he ?

regardles of whether 7even meant to imply that what he said goes for all Jews or not, YOU just made a comment that requires one of the following possiblites to be true:

1. It's true that Germans don't like Jews cause one of em doesn't like them --> it's true that Jews own everything cause one of em does.

2. It's not true that Germans don't like Jews just cause one of em doesn't like them --> it's not true that Jews own everything just cause one of em does. (in other words, what you said is complete nonsense)

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2005, 02:44:59 PM »
lol but jews really hold down everything coca-cola mcdonalds. mm and they are the heads on background.. but that isnt a reason to hate them... only dumbasses like hitler hates like that woow that makes hitler jealous haterloll..im from europe and jews are one smart people if u check the history... first they had nothing they came to europe and still they had nothing then they owned the biggest company and the GOLD.... and now they stilll own the biggest companies.... the only thing I hate is the israelian government but hey all governments are fucked up... FUCK THA GOVERNMENTS Power to tha PEOPLE...lol  8) 8) ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 03:13:04 PM by BacktoWacko »

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »
lol but jews really hold down everything coca-cola mcdonalds. mm and they are the heads on background.. but that isnt a reason to hate them... only dumbasses like hitler hates like that woow that makes him a hitler jealous haterloll..im from europe and jews are one smart people if u check the history... first they had nothing they came to europe and still they had nothing then they owned the biggest company and the GOLD.... and now they stilll own the biggest companies.... the only thing I hate is the israelian government but hey all governments are fucked up... FUCK THA GOVERNMENTS Power to tha PEOPLE...lol  8) 8) ;D ;D

yeah it is a fact that jews have alot of high positions in the big business, which is not to be traced to greediness and neither to superior intelligence, but simply to historical facts, the fact that in the Christians used to not allow Jews to be workmen, farmers ect, so in the end what was left was basically the money biz cause Christians weren't allowed to do that.