Author Topic: Fox News embarasses itself again.  (Read 329 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Acgrundy

Re: Fox News embarasses itself again.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 03:58:30 PM »
good for that lady and speaking some good sense.  fuck I never knew they were spending 40 mil on bush inauguration, what bullshit.  great points about not seeing any democracy in iraq.

dexter

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 08:17:01 AM »
Fox is a Bad Jake!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 11:28:25 AM »
  great points about not seeing any democracy in iraq.

Iraq's first ever elections are in two weeks, nimrod. Where the hell have you been? And Bush's inauguration is no different than what any otherU.S.  president has ever done.

Are Bush bashers seriously this stupid?

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 11:38:06 AM »
Yes.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 11:38:41 AM »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 11:39:29 AM »
Breaking News!!!

Bush and Cheney are aliens trying to take over the world.

Thirteen

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 12:34:37 PM »
Breaking News!!!

Bush and Cheney are aliens trying to take over the world.

i've been telling people that, and the fact that bush caused slavery through his ability to manipulate time-space

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 04:52:44 PM »
Yes.

While you would like to believe Bush Bashers are dumb, it seems to be an objective fact that Bush Supporters are entirely absent minded... as if mentioned perhaps a couple dozen times, but you always need a refreshed

1.  the majority of the entire world dislikes Bush... doesn't matter if your european, north american, asian, or middle eastern...
2.  over 50 nobel laureate spoke out about the bush admin's incompetence... while 0 nobel laureates support him.
3.  more than a few self made billionaires supported Kerry over Bush
4.  plenty of former republican senators, congressmen, and governors have been very critical of bush
5.  a few current republican senators have not been shy about pointing out bush's incompetence.
6.  Francis Fukuyama, one of the founders of the neo-con movement, urged the country not to vote bush.
7.  College professors at bush's own alma mater signed a petition criticizing the Bush Admin
8.  Stastically, if you have a masters or PH. D, by a large margin you were more likely to vote Kerry.

Before you open your mouth, you should think to yourself, do my statements do more to prove myself right or wrong... its always best, to concede on the points on which you are definitely wrong.

you want to believe bush haters are dumb because it makes you feel better, but the fact of the matter is, bush carried the sourthen states, also known as, the  racist states, also known as the undereducated states, also known as the states with the highest divorce rates and teen pregnancy rates, also known as the states with the fewest college degrees per capita, also known as the states with the lowest income per capita, also known as the states who recieve the highest percentage of government aid because they cannot stand on their own merits....

the reason I can quote Nobel Laureates, and other educated, respected minds all day, while you can only post articles from Rush Limbaugh, is because your on the wrong side of the argument, and you'll never be able to come out on top without constructing illogical arguments to make yourself feel better.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 04:54:33 PM by Ant »

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 05:08:17 PM »
maybe that 40mil was set aside long ago for the partay.  It's not like bush busted into peoples homes smashing their piggy banks.  Chill Doods.  As much as it is a inauguration, it's a pep rally for the US.  It raises moral with Americans.  It makes them proud of their country.  He gots ta do it.

Acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2005, 05:08:53 PM »

Iraq's first ever elections are in two weeks, nimrod. Where the hell have you been? And Bush's inauguration is no different than what any otherU.S. president has ever done.

so what about the democrats in Iraq running for office, and not being able to be seen out in public for fear of assassination?  Sounds like a good fuckin democracy to me, ya jackass.

and so what if his inauguration is no different than any other one in us history.  its fuckin idiots like you that don't use any logic to change and make things better.  Is it really neccessary to spend $40 million on his inauguration, just because thats how its always been in the past?  If you have your last $1000 and you need to make your house payment with it, but its your best friends birthday and its always a tradition to take your friend to vegas for his birthday, are you gonna forfeit your house payment?  Only a fuckin jackass would say yes.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2005, 05:17:29 PM »

Iraq's first ever elections are in two weeks, nimrod. Where the hell have you been? And Bush's inauguration is no different than what any otherU.S. president has ever done.

so what about the democrats in Iraq running for office, and not being able to be seen out in public for fear of assassination?  Sounds like a good fuckin democracy to me, ya jackass.

and so what if his inauguration is no different than any other one in us history.  its fuckin idiots like you that don't use any logic to change and make things better.  Is it really neccessary to spend $40 million on his inauguration, just because thats how its always been in the past?  If you have your last $1000 and you need to make your house payment with it, but its your best friends birthday and its always a tradition to take your friend to vegas for his birthday, are you gonna forfeit your house payment?  Only a fuckin jackass would say yes.

actually this is one of the more expensive inaugurations... and while its not funded by tax payer money... it is funded by lobbyists who were more than happy to shell out a few thousand bucks each to celebrate the fact that they are all gonna get hooked up in 2005.

Thirteen

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2005, 10:08:58 AM »

bush needed that $40 million for a house payment? that sucks

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2005, 10:20:34 AM »

you want to believe bush haters are dumb because it makes you feel better, but the fact of the matter is, bush carried the sourthen states, also known as, the  racist states, also known as the undereducated states, also known as the states with the highest divorce rates and teen pregnancy rates, also known as the states with the fewest college degrees per capita, also known as the states with the lowest income per capita, also known as the states who recieve the highest percentage of government aid because they cannot stand on their own merits....

the reason I can quote Nobel Laureates, and other educated, respected minds all day, while you can only post articles from Rush Limbaugh, is because your on the wrong side of the argument, and you'll never be able to come out on top without constructing illogical arguments to make yourself feel better.

bush also carried at least 46% of each and every state in the united states....from redneck alabama, to the great frozen alaska, to the empire state.... your ignorance is just as bad as theirs Ant...and i know you'll say that all the homeless in california and new york voted for bush, while all the people that own sky scrapers and shop on rodeo drive voted for kerry....too bad you're wrong

secondly, if i found myself listening to what doctors and everybody else said... i'd be on a diet every other week, i'd be switching drugs, everytime i go outside i'd cake myself in sunblock,  i'd ride the bus everyday... these are all opinions that people have wasted millions on to study....and since some doctors and millions of dollars are involved, they must be right

fact is, not alot of people have been hurt by bushes policies, i'm not going to go bankrupt, i'm not going to lose my job, i'm not going to have a plane crash on my house....worst case scenario is i'll find myself in Iraq.....i have a better chance to lose my life than any of you people bitching on this message board and you don't see me complaining every day, why? because i'm not going to let one person that doesn't even know i exist effect my life

bottom line, make your own opinion and live your own life. Bush isn't some monster that's going to steal all your livelyhood while you sleep, you can go out an party like it's 1997

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2005, 12:43:24 PM »
bush also carried at least 46% of each and every state in the united states....from redneck alabama, to the great frozen alaska, to the empire state.... your ignorance is just as bad as theirs Ant...and i know you'll say that all the homeless in california and new york voted for bush, while all the people that own sky scrapers and shop on rodeo drive voted for kerry....too bad you're wrong

its easy to defeat arguments you make up for me, but i've never said that and don't intend to.   There are capable people who voted bush.  I know more than  a few of them, but the higher you go intellectually, the less likely you are to vote for bush.  i'm not going to repeat myself here, you can reread my post if your confused.  but yeah there are dumb people on both sides.

secondly, if i found myself listening to what doctors and everybody else said... i'd be on a diet every other week, i'd be switching drugs, everytime i go outside i'd cake myself in sunblock,  i'd ride the bus everyday... these are all opinions that people have wasted millions on to study....and since some doctors and millions of dollars are involved, they must be right

do you know the difference between a doctor and a nobel laureate?  when have I ever said that your doctors opinion should determine elections?  i don't really care what your avg. shit doctor says about bush, but if you reread my post there are plenty of poeple whose opinions do matter, that have spoken out, in coherent logical fashion, against bush.  these people have never been refuted, only ignored.

fact is, not alot of people have been hurt by bushes policies, i'm not going to go bankrupt, i'm not going to lose my job, i'm not going to have a plane crash on my house....worst case scenario is i'll find myself in Iraq.....i have a better chance to lose my life than any of you people bitching on this message board and you don't see me complaining every day, why? because i'm not going to let one person that doesn't even know i exist effect my life

the fact is, if your standard for supporting a president is he 'didn't make you go bankrupt' then you should be posting in a difference forum.  the president isn't going to end my life, or make me go bankrupt, but if you tolerate incompetence on the presidential level, what kind of bar are you setting for the average joe in this country?  if the supposedly most respected individual in the countyr is a bumbling idiot that stutters when he speaks, and is incoherent even when you take out the stutters, what's that say about american society?  the president is suppose to be a man of integrity and intelligence... not a lying, incompetent fool, that caters to religious zealots, and mismanages everything from the economy to his so-called war on terrorism.