Author Topic: The Hate Area!!! Why do the Bay hate on L.A. for it's shine????  (Read 522 times)

acbaylove

Re: The Hate Area!!! Why do the Bay hate on L.A. for it's shine????
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2005, 07:00:43 PM »
daz isnt a classic but i doubt that anything from the bay shits on daz or the game

Well.. i refuse to talk with you now.. ::) ;D

King Of L.A.

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2005, 07:01:54 PM »
Shit, this topic is straight disrespectful for the Bay.. you mod should close it. And yeah, 'Pac, the GOAT, was a Bay Area influenced rapper too, who got nothing but love for the Bay. You bitches should do the same.
Yes lets shut down all topics we don't agree with.

We dont agree? Some of the things i'm reading here, once again, are straight disrespectful for the Bay, SO FOR THE WEST COAST (if you didnt know..). They're saying the Bay is full of untalented haters without even knowing Bay Area rappers. And that's only because some of them dissed Game. It's pathetic.

P.S. Rappin' 4-Tay's Off Parole is in my top3 albums ever.

lmao @ u crying over the bay when you're from Italy.

Acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2005, 07:02:04 PM »
why do you even post on here? this is a westcoast forum, any westcoast fan should know about 40 water. I guarantee you haven't even heard much bay music.

Rappin 4 tay - off parole
RBl Posse - Ruthless by law
Luniz - operation stakola
e-40 - in a major way
e-40 - hall of game
spice 1 - amerikkka's nightmare
spice 1 - 187 he wrote
celly cel - heat 4 yo azz
celly cel - killa kali
click - game related
b legit - hemp museum
d-shot - 6 figures
nocturnal hustaz - nocturnal hustlaz
mac dre - rapper gone bad
mac dre - stupid doo doo dumb
dubee - dubee
ray luv - forever hustlin

thats just a small portion of classic records to have come out the bay. how many of those albums have you heard? If you don't think every album on that list is at least an 8/10 then you just have no taste in music whatsoever.

lmao @ this clown. how are those Hip Hop Classics? the only one i see is In A Major Way. "Bay Area" classics maybe but definitly not Hip Hop classic. thats like me saying Dj Quik - Balance & Options is a hiphop classic. LA classic fo sho but not hip hop. Quit being so close minded u faggot & get your head out your ass.

I'm not the one being close minded jackass, I'm not in here hating.  I got love for all the westcoast, I"m not a lil fuckin LA groupie like you.  It's useless, I'm done with this thread.  People like you are just way too fuckin dumb to discuss something with.  Your dumbass would argue that the sun sets in the east.  Who is to consider what is classic?  a fuckin dipshit like you?  you don't know your own asshole from your fuckin mouth.

Acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2005, 07:03:37 PM »
wtf is a "real classic"?

A real classic album is something that has made some sort of significant impact on hip-hop, is original and pretty much flawless.  Something like Illmatic, The Chronic or The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick.  You think those albums deserve to be in that company then you are flat out wrong.

I guarantee you guys ain't even heard this shit, so how the fuck you gonna speak on it

True, I have not heard one of those albums in fact, I haven't even heard of half of those albums.

then what the hell are you talking for?  you havne't heard any of those albums, and you are judging them?  get the fuck outta here.

acbaylove

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2005, 07:04:31 PM »
Shit, this topic is straight disrespectful for the Bay.. you mod should close it. And yeah, 'Pac, the GOAT, was a Bay Area influenced rapper too, who got nothing but love for the Bay. You bitches should do the same.
Yes lets shut down all topics we don't agree with.

We dont agree? Some of the things i'm reading here, once again, are straight disrespectful for the Bay, SO FOR THE WEST COAST (if you didnt know..). They're saying the Bay is full of untalented haters without even knowing Bay Area rappers. And that's only because some of them dissed Game. It's pathetic.

P.S. Rappin' 4-Tay's Off Parole is in my top3 albums ever.

lmao @ u crying over the bay when you're from Italy.

LMAO. Did you click on my profile to find something to "diss" (wtf? lol) me? Shit AC was right, you cant be more than 12 years old. ::)

King Of L.A.

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2005, 07:05:25 PM »
why do you even post on here? this is a westcoast forum, any westcoast fan should know about 40 water. I guarantee you haven't even heard much bay music.

Rappin 4 tay - off parole
RBl Posse - Ruthless by law
Luniz - operation stakola
e-40 - in a major way
e-40 - hall of game
spice 1 - amerikkka's nightmare
spice 1 - 187 he wrote
celly cel - heat 4 yo azz
celly cel - killa kali
click - game related
b legit - hemp museum
d-shot - 6 figures
nocturnal hustaz - nocturnal hustlaz
mac dre - rapper gone bad
mac dre - stupid doo doo dumb
dubee - dubee
ray luv - forever hustlin

thats just a small portion of classic records to have come out the bay. how many of those albums have you heard? If you don't think every album on that list is at least an 8/10 then you just have no taste in music whatsoever.

lmao @ this clown. how are those Hip Hop Classics? the only one i see is In A Major Way. "Bay Area" classics maybe but definitly not Hip Hop classic. thats like me saying Dj Quik - Balance & Options is a hiphop classic. LA classic fo sho but not hip hop. Quit being so close minded u faggot & get your head out your ass.

I'm not the one being close minded jackass, I'm not in here hating.  I got love for all the westcoast, I"m not a lil fuckin LA groupie like you.  It's useless, I'm done with this thread.  People like you are just way too fuckin dumb to discuss something with.  Your dumbass would argue that the sun sets in the east.  Who is to consider what is classic?  a fuckin dipshit like you?  you don't know your own asshole from your fuckin mouth.

its obvious u struck a nerve.    if u hate this message board so much, quit bitchin about it dumbfuck & just dont come back.

smh @ these lame ass herbs' catching feelins online.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 07:08:43 PM by Addicted To Beef »

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2005, 07:06:07 PM »
well actuly the sun sets in the west.and the son has set on the west, it is also begining to rise on the west.

but that shit isnt rising on the bay BITCH

Acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2005, 07:07:14 PM »
yeah u struck a nerve.  its upsetting that people can be this fuckin dumb.  go back to your barn you big dumb animal.  go roll in the hay and piss on yourself.

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2005, 07:07:42 PM »
^^ WOW!!! :o :o :o ::)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2005, 07:08:07 PM »
then what the hell are you talking for?  you havne't heard any of those albums, and you are judging them?  get the fuck outta here.

I don't need to hear the albums to know they aren't classics.  If some clown says MC Rob from Yukon, Canada has three three classic hip-hop albums I would say he's wrong too and I haven't even heard of him.

acbaylove

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2005, 07:10:09 PM »

I don't need to hear the albums to know they aren't classics.  If some clown says MC Rob from Yukon, Canada has three three classic hip-hop albums I would say he's wrong too and I haven't even heard of him.

Man give it up please, he just exposed your sorry ass. Next time you wanna comment on something, do it only if you know what the fuck are you talking about.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2005, 07:12:15 PM »
Man give it up please, he just exposed your sorry ass. Next time you wanna comment on something, do it only if you know what the fuck are you talking about.

How on earth was I "exposed"?
I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.  I'm not the one labeling a bunch of albums no one has heard classics.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2005, 07:13:16 PM »
yeah u struck a nerve.  its upsetting that people can be this fuckin dumb.  go back to your barn you big dumb animal.  go roll in the hay and piss on yourself.
...and be just like you?

King Of L.A.

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2005, 07:15:33 PM »
  It's useless, I'm done with this thread. 

lol @ this moron saying hes leaving and then keeps posting.

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2005, 07:17:50 PM »

How on earth was I "exposed"?
I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.  I'm not the one labeling a bunch of albums no one has heard classics.

Shut up, man. You made a comparison with MC Rob from Yukon, lol, while we are talking about at least 8/10 albums who somebody can consider classic albums (it's all on people's opinion). But that's not even the point. The point is that you all started the topic by asking why the Bay is disrespecting L.A. while the only thing i'm reading in this topic is L.A. groupies hating on the Bay. WTF? CHECK YOURSELF.