Author Topic: The Hate Area!!! Why do the Bay hate on L.A. for it's shine????  (Read 526 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Hate Area!!! Why do the Bay hate on L.A. for it's shine????
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2005, 12:37:32 AM »
LOL @ this bullshit
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2005, 01:05:41 AM »
why do you even post on here?  this is a westcoast forum, any westcoast fan should know about 40 water.  I guarantee you haven't even heard much bay music.

Rappin 4 tay - off parole
RBl Posse - Ruthless by law
Luniz - operation stakola
e-40 - in a major way
e-40 - hall of game
spice 1 - amerikkka's nightmare
spice 1 - 187 he wrote
celly cel - heat 4 yo azz
celly cel - killa kali
click - game related
b legit - hemp museum
d-shot - 6 figures
nocturnal hustaz - nocturnal hustlaz
mac dre - rapper gone bad
mac dre - stupid doo doo dumb
dubee - dubee
ray luv - forever hustlin

thats just a small portion of classic records to have come out the bay.  how many of those albums have you heard?  If you don't think every album on that list is at least an 8/10 then you just have no taste in music whatsoever.

most of those albums ain't classics, and my favorite album ever, Souls of Mischief - '93 Til Infinity, is a bay area cd, other classics: Hieroglyphics - 3rd Eye Vision, Del - No Need For Alarm, Deltron 3030

acbaylove

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2005, 06:21:59 AM »
i agree the bay doesnt get the respect that it deserves

btw antonio why you putting game name  in this thread?he has nothing to do with it.same with daz

lol man, read it again carefull, and you'll notice the real reason of this topic, and who named him first. :)
I got no problems with Game, i like his album, i'm happy he's repping the West, and i'm not a hater. I wrote in the original topic about his album that it was very tight, i wrote in the thread about Game's diss song to Benzino that it's a nice track, and, in general, i got nothing against him. I love the Bay Area music, that's all! And i can't read topics like this one with people hating on the Bay and blaming to Bay to be full of haters, lol. That's it. It's all about the West Coast. Bay Area got his style and his heroes, L.A. got his style and his heroes, it's all cool. I just found pathetic that the only reason why the dude opened this topic was to defend Game. And if you read the first posts in this page, you'll read i was right. Peace.

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2005, 08:51:14 AM »
i agree the bay doesnt get the respect that it deserves

btw antonio why you putting game name  in this thread?he has nothing to do with it.same with daz

lol man, read it again carefull, and you'll notice the real reason of this topic, and who named him first. :)
I got no problems with Game, i like his album, i'm happy he's repping the West, and i'm not a hater. I wrote in the original topic about his album that it was very tight, i wrote in the thread about Game's diss song to Benzino that it's a nice track, and, in general, i got nothing against him. I <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=love&v=56">love</a> the Bay Area <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=music&v=56">music</a>, that's all! And i can't read topics like this one with <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people</a> hating on the Bay and blaming to Bay to be full of haters, lol. That's it. It's all about the West Coast. Bay Area got his style and his heroes, L.A. got his style and his heroes, it's all cool. I just found pathetic that the only reason why the dude opened this topic was to defend Game. And if you read the first posts in this page, you'll read i was right. Peace.

Man shut tHAT SH!T UP!!! That clown Messe Marvin and Gooch got a whole interview dissing Game because their weak azzz cd's don't  sell!!! Game and L.A. Hip Hop>>>>>>>>>>The Bay!!!

acbaylove

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2005, 09:38:29 AM »
^^ Another proof. To diss the whole Bay (without knowing a single cd by Bay Area rappers) just cause 2 or 3 of them got beef with Game is wrong. No discussion about it. This guy is just a 100% pure dickryder.