Author Topic: Hot 97 Morning Show Mocking Asian Tsunami Victims  (Read 624 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re: Hot 97 Morning Show Mocking Asian Tsunami Victims
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2005, 01:55:41 AM »
i got issues then
some ppl needa loosen up, this skit was a joke obviously...

kick ass album

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2005, 02:28:25 AM »
it aint about loosen up, its about a tragedy and yall crackin baby jokes. wtf  ??? some of yall sick in the head
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2005, 09:20:17 PM »
i got issues then
some ppl needa loosen up, this skit was a joke obviously...

aint nothin funny about 100,000 people dying...even if its a joke, its just fucking stupid...i dunno what those people in hot97 were thinking...

making a joke out of this issue is like the same thing as making a joke outta all the people dying from 9/11 attacks...

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2005, 01:41:30 AM »

exactly... on top of that.. there are blatant racist terms there.. they should have the same fate as that weatherman dude..

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2005, 02:16:56 AM »
wow, fuck hot97 even more than usual

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2005, 10:07:28 AM »
hot 97 morning show ratings are low so there trying to do anything to get some attention

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2005, 11:39:51 AM »
hot 97 morning show ratings are low so there trying to do anything to get some attention

That's because they got some rude bitch on in the morning. Nobody wants to hear that in the morning. Maybe in the afternoon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bomb-A®

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »
this whole thread is dissappointing....i rarely come into Outbound and when i come here i read stupid threads like this and "50 only got shot 3 times". fuckin waste of time.

peace

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2005, 04:47:52 AM »
Everyone is too damn emotional.  It's a fucking joke.  I laugh at dead baby jokes, jokes about the Polish or Native Americans, and Tsunami victims.  People are too damn sensitive.

I can't see how anyone could regard this as a funny joke. How is singin about people being swept away by the wave and drowning funny? There ain't no funny punchline or nothing in the song. Just racist remarks and stating the fact that a lot of people died. This is just disrespectful and stupid. Disrespectful to asian people, relatives and friends of the victims and to people who just happened to listen to this garbage.
I am a firm believer that you can make jokes about everything. But you have to pick your moments. Playing shit like this on the radio about 250.000 dead people so everyone can hear it ain't that smart. Plus as I said before this wasn't even funny. Being funny and humorous is an art, and these people certainly don't know it. I hope the people responsible get fired.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2005, 04:45:07 PM »
ok for the "you needa loosen up" type ignorant idiots...lets say your mom jus died...i come to your funeral..make a joke bout your mom, maybe including her death...would u get pissed? hmm ok,  then i tell you to shut the fuck up you need to loosen up...wut would u think bout me?.....if u would laugh and say ur laid back...then u do have issues.