Author Topic: the face of Michael Jackson's accusers/ goes by the name Janet Jackson.Bombshell  (Read 230 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Link...

http://drudgereport.com/flash3jja.htm

Just off the AP Jackson's ex wife to testify against Michael

Jacko's ex-wife to reveal all in court
By Alexa Baracaia, Evening Standard

Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe has agreed to be a star witness against the singer during his child molestation trial.

Ms Rowe, 37, was married to Jackson for three years and is mother of his children Prince and Paris. But she has now formally been added to the state's list of witnesses.

Insiders say her testimony is likely to "blow the lid" off Jackson's bizarre lifestyle.

Since the allegations of child abuse first surfaced, the former nurse has filed to regain custody of their children.

She was said to have signed all rights over to Jackson after their 1999 divorce, in a settlement that saw her receive an annual $1million alimony payment and a home in Beverly Hills.

It is not yet known whether Jackson's first wife, Lisa Marie Presley, to whom he was married between 1994 and 1996, will also take the stand.

Jackson is charged with one count of conspiracy to commit extortion, false imprisonment and child abduction, four counts of child molestation, one count of attempted child molestation and four counts of furnishing an intoxicant for purposes of committing a felony.

The singer was last night said to be at his Neverland Ranch, 30 miles from the courthouse in Santa Maria, California, after his brief appearance for the first day of the trial during which the fourweek process of jury selection began.

Jackson, dressed completely in white, had watched intently as Judge Rodney Melville considered the first batch of 314 potential jurors.

Of those, 176 said they did not want to serve, but only three - all heavily pregnant - have been released so far.

There is also growing concern over the fact that the applicants are almost all white.

Only three of the potential jurors who have appeared so far are African American, compared with the 29 white men, 26 white women, nine Hispanic men and five Hispanic women.

Jackson denies the charges but if found guilty could face 24 years in prison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 06:59:01 PM by Mattdrush1 »

Trauma-san

Re: the face of Michael Jackson's accusers/ goes by the name Janet Jackson.wtf
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 07:01:51 AM »
I'm telling you, man... yall are gonna be so surprised when all the evidence starts pouring out.  This woman is fucking CRAZY. 

BTW, Chris Tucker knows her, he's going to testify for Michael about how this woman is a fucking NUT. 

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: the face of Michael Jackson's accusers/ goes by the name Janet Jackson.wtf
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 07:00:00 PM »
I'm telling you, man... yall are gonna be so surprised when all the evidence starts pouring out.  This woman is fucking CRAZY. 

BTW, Chris Tucker knows her, he's going to testify for Michael about how this woman is a fucking NUT. 

This story just keeps getting bigger by the moment.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
damn michael put down the candy and let the little boy go

The Watcher

apparently the woman stalked some doctor too. told him she was having his babies (twins), parked & slept outside his office at night so she could 'feel close to him'. i think mj's ex wifes will do some damage, but its gonna be a sad day MJ gets found guilty & goes to jail
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

Man that woman looks like a nutjob. She's a gold digger.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Caution2006

lol that bitch wants cash, its pretty damn obvious but as far as michael jackson goes they should have put a kid undercover with a hidden camera in his glasses of sumthin before all this shit started happenin to late now tho.

Leggy Hendrix

anyone know what the deal is with Corey Feldman being a prosecution witness?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Trauma-san

apparently the woman stalked some doctor too. told him she was having his babies (twins), parked & slept outside his office at night so she could 'feel close to him'. i think mj's ex wifes will do some damage, but its gonna be a sad day MJ gets found guilty & goes to jail

His Ex's aren't going to do any damage, they've both said Michael's innocent.  Lisa Marie Pressley will be especially convincing, she lived with him for 2 years, and is a very honest, straight talking person, she even comes off as a bitch sometimes.  She's even said in interviews that Michael's being extorted.

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Leave the poor guy alone ffs, sif he touches kids dammit. The man can moonwalk ffs.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Trauma-san

Get THIS shit. 

Could Jackson Prosecution Evidence Be Compromised?
February 1, 2005
A "Celebrity Justice" Exclusive.

As Michael Jackson and potential jurors in his child molestation case arrived in Santa Maria, Tuesday, "CJ" uncovered details of a bombshell development that could bring into question key evidence against the embattled pop star, because the evidence may have been compromised.

When deputies raided Jackson's Neverland ranch in 2003, we're told they seized a stash of adult material, including one magazine that reportedly had the fingerprints of both Jackson and his accuser on the same page. Judge Rodney Melville has ruled this evidence is fair game in the trial. But there may be a big problem with the evidence, according to "CJ" Executive Producer and attorney Harvey Levin, who told us the "C" word may now take center stage: "contamination."

"Based on what we've seen, this evidence may have been compromised," Levin observed. "We know when this accuser testified before the grand jury he handled these magazines. At one point, one of the grand jurors asked, 'Have these magazines been fingerprinted?' And the sheriff said, 'No.' That leaves the door wide open for the defense to argue, 'How do you know when the boy touched the magazine? At Neverland? Or before the grand jury?'"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the FUCK?