Author Topic: Irv Gotti, and Murder Inc.. accomplishes to be arrested this week.  (Read 1168 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
It looks like Murdaaaaahhhh is ovahhhhhhh!!!

Date: 1/25/2005 2:15 am

According to sources, Murder Inc mogul Irv “Gotti” Lorenzo, Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff, and Ja Rule’s manager Ron “Gutta” Robinson will be arrested shortly for allegedly laundering millions of dollars in illegal drug money.

Federal agents will definitely make arrests this week, the source stated, but didn’t indicate when nor the exact charges that would be levied. This alleged plan does not include rapper Ja Rule or singer Ashanti, sources with AllHipHop.com said.

The federal government will reportedly persecute the Hip-Hop mogul and his cohorts under the RICO Act (The Racketeering In Corrupt Organization Act), usually reserved for organized crime outfits.

In Jan. 2003, the government raided the Manhattan offices of Murder Inc. seeking to solidify their investigation. Agents where probing whether or not Gotti helped Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff in laundering funds from drug sales through his successful record label.

Lorezno and those that support him have vehemently denied any wrongdoing, but maintained that McGriff was an associate that no longer sells drugs. Gotti also alleges that his start-up funds were derived from distributor Def Jam, not drugs.

Despite his claims, the government has tightened its case against the mogul and his associates.

Ron “Gutta” Robinson of Murder Inc. was arrested and indicted on money laundering on Nov. 17, 2004 by federal prosecutors. They charged that the 29 year old conspired with others to transfer over $1 million through the label. Murder Inc. Prior to that, bookkeeper Cynthia Brent, 39, was arrested and indicted on Nov. 8, 2004 on similar charges.

Later in 2003, Gotti attempted to shed the negativity surrounding him by changing the name of his label Murder Inc. to The Inc. At a press conference, he also denounced the name Gotti, saying he would use his real name Irv Lorenzo.

At press time, representatives for Irv Gotti and The Inc were not available or refused request for comment.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
Re: Irv Gotti, and Murder Inc.. accomplishes to be arrested this week.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 08:00:56 AM »
I dont hope thats true cuzzzz  I really wanted  to check BlackChilds album.. by the way if Irv got arrested will INC automaticaly stop or some1 gone takeover??? hope it aint 50 lol ;D ;D

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 10:54:03 AM »
LoL...50 running murder inc..that'd be funny

besides that..don't really care what happens to Murder inc or Irv  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Matrix Heart

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2005, 10:59:32 AM »
lol isn't Murder Inc. owned by Def Jam  :idea: so Jay-Z will takeover.

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2005, 11:05:03 AM »
Allhiphop.com is rarely wrong I hope its fake though

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2005, 12:08:44 PM »
LoL...50 running murder inc..that'd be funny

besides that..don't really care what happens to Murder inc or Irv ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2005, 12:19:45 PM »
AHAHAHA. Dumbasses you're making good money, why get into that drug shit?

If it is true, thats some fucking dumb shit on the Incs part.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2005, 01:09:57 PM »
mm didnt they start with the drug money or sum.. like that.... and he was probably doing favor for his man supreme and get alilbit of extras..  and if you have been a real gangster it isnt that easy to stop being gangsta... the vibe is addiction get adrenely kick of it... same as playing games.. or using coke or whateva..

2004s Number 1...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2005, 01:37:35 PM »
Murder Inc. was the real niggas afterall. unlike yall favorite rapper mr "i got shot 9 times ima thug now"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2005, 01:39:10 PM »
Murder Inc. was the real niggas afterall. unlike yall favorite rapper mr "i got shot 9 times ima thug now"

Damn, so getting arrested makes you a thug now?

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2005, 01:47:04 PM »
mm u probably right.. it makes u a thug... but in my eyes irv and his friend supreme are more then a thug... they organized they more like mobsters..   i even read a article about supreme once before I even knew about murder inc and 50 and damn he was doing some heavy shit if it was true what was written in it.. but then again internet is full of bullshit...

2004s Number 1...

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2005, 02:00:53 PM »
if "murder inc" stands for McGriff then yeah "they" were real after all. that dosn't change anything about Ja rule being one fake ass busta, being down with somebody doesn't make you shit. Being a criminal is one thing, Ja Rule is a criminal for knowing about it without reporing it to the cops alone, but how does that make him "real". He's talkin bout being a thug from the streets, shooting people ect, yet when he needs 50 stabbed he sends Black Child cause he ain't got the balls to do it. 50 was a street hustler hat's pretty much official and when he needed Ja's ass whooped he did it himself.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2005, 02:14:58 PM »
if "murder inc" stands for McGriff then yeah "they" were real after all. that dosn't change anything about Ja rule being one fake ass busta, being down with somebody doesn't make you shit. Being a criminal is one thing, Ja Rule is a criminal for knowing about it without reporing it to the cops alone, but how does that make him "real". He's talkin bout being a thug from the streets, shooting people ect, yet when he needs 50 stabbed he sends Black Child cause he ain't got the balls to do it. 50 was a street hustler hat's pretty much official and when he needed Ja's ass whooped he did it himself.
mm did he whoop jas ass?? no!  did 50 make threats yes did he live up what he said no.. if u got real homiez you will know that ja didnt ask black child to give 50 a knife... and by the way why ya bringing ja in to this.. its about murderinc.. they family if one of them does things they all in it.... and atleast ja doesnt snitch.. unlike 50..

2004s Number 1...

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2005, 02:18:30 PM »
who did 50 snitch on?
i dont even know i always hear he snitches but who did he snitch on?
because they have that restraining order but a restraining order is place by the police you dont need to place it urself
did he do anything else to be called a snitch?

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2005, 02:37:48 PM »
yes he has made a song called ghetto quran where he was telling things about street thats probably why he got shot....                 and he said sum about murder inc were money launderers.... but he always talks bullshit calling them pussys and money launderers....  same as calling shyne that he soften out and later on he was trying to sign shyne(he claims em was the one who was signing him to gunit.. I dont give a shit about it believe or not believe it I believe it).   man his a pussy 2 cuz black said 50 was holding a gun when he was at 50s place and blackchild a knife 50 didnt do shit.. yeah you can say 50 didnt want to go to jail but why he having big mouth and when it really happens his like whoa be easy man??? and later on calling him a wacko rapper... thats a bitch move and if its true that 50 ordered a restrain his a pussy bitch and a snitch... I didnt see things really happen but I really believe that 50 is a snitch..

2004s Number 1...