Author Topic: RAW  (Read 780 times)

Sikotic™

Re: RAW
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2005, 05:41:40 PM »
Nah, Doink The Clown is entering at no. 30 and tossing Bautista out of the ring.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2005, 05:52:35 PM »
^That'd be dope

I think Batista is gonna win though

Im hoping for Kane or HBK though (Both not likely), or that big fat guy Viscera, he's so dope!!(again, not likely)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2005, 06:10:10 PM »
*spoiler alert*

OK, I ain't a spoiler, but I am usually right about almost everything in the wrestling world.

Batista will get thrown out by Ric Flair, turning Batista on Evolution. The winner of the Royal Rumble will be... hum... I'm thinking Smackdown... it's cloudy on that one, and it's only clear in a case like Steve Austin or Shawn Michaels. Other than that, the Royal Rumble is a toss up.

Triple H will lose the title between now and Wrestlemania 21, leaving him to fight Batista at the mega event.

JBL will fight, I'm thinking John Cena at Wrestlemania for the WWE title.

I have no clue who will fight for the World title, it's too hard to see, though it's not Triple H and Batista, because that's too obvious and I think Randy Orton will win the title.

If Wrestlemania XX was the Wrestlemania that 2 deserving champions proved themselves and won their titles, Wrestlemania 21 will be the Wrestlemania of the next generation lead by Orton and Cena. Eventually Cena and Orton will have to fight, they just have to, and Cena needs to be heel again.

*now goes back to sleep dreaming of Donk the Clown winning the Royal Rumble* (Sikotic, that would be the greatest thing to happen to wrestling)

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2005, 06:43:16 PM »
Hell yeah, imagine Doink being in line for a title shot. That coul dmake for some interesting TV.

I feel ya on the Cena/Orton idea at WM too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2005, 11:42:34 AM »
Either Cena or Batista in winning the Royal Rumble

madsamoan

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2005, 07:58:36 PM »
Batista wins the Rumble and next thing you know Earthquake,Doink and Dink,Tugboat,Papa Shango,and Koko B. Ware run down to the ring and beat the hell out of Evolution's "monster" to the delight of the crowd.

Westside Soldier

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2005, 09:13:48 PM »
I am so pumped up about this. I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about it.

lmao