Author Topic: Who got systems in their cars?  (Read 222 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who got systems in their cars?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2005, 08:04:38 AM »
i wouldnt consider jl the best. its more of a bandwagon that people jump on. idmax, re, adire, magnum all can hang with the w7 for half the price. adire, re can outperform the w7 in spl and maintain nearly the same sq as a w7. a 13w7 is about $850 and a 15 inch brahma or xxx is in the range of $450. so if you want to spend an extra $400 on a single driver when you can get nearly 2 of the other drivers i listed and walk all over the w7 then each his own. re is releasing a new sub in a few months that will just about handle the w7 and have the output of an mt.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2005, 08:31:17 AM »
^ many magazines that test subs reviewed the w7, they said it is the best sub they have ever heard.. trust me.. its worth the money, many other subs might be as powerfull, or have equal quality, but none have both... JL is not a banwagon, it is the best

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2005, 08:46:10 AM »
^ many magazines that test subs reviewed the w7, they said it is the best sub they have ever heard.. trust me.. its worth the money, many other subs might be as powerfull, or have equal quality, but none have both... JL is not a banwagon, it is the best

nah you trust me lol. i kno shit about systems. just because a magazine reviews sumtihng doesnt mean its god. xxl and source rate cd doesnt mean they are the best. and elemental designs adire and re have all been in magazines and have been regarded as godly subs same with the w7. if you really want me to i can search my caraudio forums and find the picture of the nrahma,w7, and xxx transient response graph to show you how the w7 imo is not worth the money. the w7 DOES have a better response curve then the other i have listed. BUT the difference is not audible to the human ear. not even to an audiophile.

and as for spl, i listen to rap right now and have a pretty decent curve and no my system doesnt have the best sq, but by no means is it terrible... and i can crush most dual 13w7's in spl mark my words. i go to car audio comepetitions about every 3 months i have heard counless numbers of subs and IMO the W7 is NOT worth its price tag...

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2005, 08:49:21 AM »
and the w7 is ONE of the best subs you will ever hear right now no doubt about it. but let those magazine reviewers get into a car blindfolded and see if they can tell the difference between the subs in equal installs.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2005, 12:21:10 PM »
factory speakers for me fool

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2005, 01:38:06 PM »
factory speakers for me fool
lol, rollin' with Stock sound.  My truck only came with an am radio,  i went to a police auction and bought a cd deck for 20 bucks, anythin else is gonna have to wait til School finishes in april.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2005, 02:02:01 PM »
We got a drug dealer in our street he bought hisself somereal dope stereos plasma tvs dvds x box,the very next day only his wheels were on!