Author Topic: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe  (Read 4377 times)

ecrazy

Re: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2005, 05:12:39 PM »
im still laffing that shit is the best thanks krondons little brother and the missing arm things is freaky shit dogg i mean kron. this is the funnyest post ever i swear it is. thanks e-crazy for your looks and you should make us look like dicks and change your name to krondon or someshit like that.
HAHAHA! ANOTHER FUNNY POST, I should Change my name to krondon huh, HAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Wow, this is really that funny? damn, you need to go out more, seriously, but whatever floats your boat, ive tooken funnier poses than this one, but damn, most of ya'll went bonkers on this, and i was not even posing!!....Oh and thank you for complementing my looks :) !!!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2005, 06:04:47 PM »
im still laffing that shit is the best thanks krondons little brother and the missing arm things is freaky shit dogg i mean kron. this is the funnyest post ever i swear it is. thanks e-crazy for your looks and you should make us look like dicks and change your name to krondon or someshit like that.
HAHAHA! ANOTHER FUNNY POST, I should Change my name to krondon huh, HAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Wow, this is really that funny? damn, you need to go out more, seriously, but whatever floats your boat, ive tooken funnier poses than this one, but damn, most of ya'll went bonkers on this, and i was not even posing!!....Oh and thank you for complementing my looks :) !!!

Hey man its ok its just a joke....

ecrazy

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2005, 06:58:44 PM »

i know, im not getting butt hurt or anything, at least i dont think i am....i could care less what all ya'll think

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2005, 08:42:44 PM »

i know, im not getting butt hurt or anything, at least i dont think i am....i could care less what all ya'll think
i feel the same way, some people jus don't know when to quit.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2005, 09:40:59 PM »
now that native jones is peeping and shit it aint so funny but damn you knda look like krondon with tha look on your mug even krodon and mug in the same sentance is funny shit it gives new meaning to mean mug but my bad if your pussy hurts.   :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2005, 10:14:25 PM »
^^HAHAHA! so your native joes little groupie?!? so whatever he says, you follow!?? LMAO!! LAME ASS!! who said i was getting butt hurt anyways, i could care less, i just dont see how you can think this is soo funny?? like, damn, i see funnier things everyday, i just feel bad for you that im the funniest thing you've seen

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2005, 10:27:18 PM »
actually me and native joe well the fucker dont like me but that is his loss not mine he dont like me cuz i bang 13 and he claims his abc's but anyfucking way lock this post shit cuz your gettinglame now.

ecrazy

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2005, 10:35:12 PM »
orale way! you bang 13!! LAME ASS!!! you prob. shaved your head and tattoo'd that on it huh? You say things like Sprite=Esprite, and you say fool to everyone you talk to? Man, your the fuckers that make all us good educated mexicans/latinos/hispanics look like fuckin retards, i have no respect for none of you fuckheads, Go Out and do something productive! OK, A! Laters Way!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2005, 12:35:33 AM »
Yo Krondon, for not caring you sure do make a lot of defensive posts.... it's okay man, today's plastic surgeons are really good at what they do... there is hope for you... and maybe one day you really will get pussy instead of just talking about it online.... unless of course you're talking about boning a pet cat... anyways, don't take it to the heart, it was just a joke, you claim you don't care, yet keep making posts showing how miserable you feel.... It's aight, you ugly people need love too...

ecrazy

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2005, 12:57:16 AM »
miserable i feel? wtf?? oh please, lmao FO REAL!! Seriously, your the one making a huge deal bout it online anyways, i really could care less, you and everyone else keeps postin the same old bullshit, im just saying, damn, ive seen funnier things, yall need to get out more, ME NEED PLASTIC Surgery, please oh please, one goofy face and i need plastic surgery, LMAO!!! your lame, And my pussy situation? OH MAN, that had me lmao as well, just talking about it online? oh my goodness, that was funny, and pussy as fucking a cat? LMAO EVEN MORE! (I really am).....It all comes down to yall dont know me, yet yall make judgement, one funny face, you act its the funniest thing since seinfield.....You have no life, And to just talk about my pussy situation online, well thats one thing, but all i can say is that if your ever in LA, Im me (i know thats the typical respones, but damn, theres no other way to prove it more accuratly)....or even, post one of your pics (another common Respone).....damn, i didnt want to say either of those, and i dont want to backspace......Me Miserable, thats the last thing, I bet your miserable, you wish you were me, i get more pussy looking like krondon than you get looking like yourself, ill back up every one of my arguments as well, damn, I Bet That Hurts huh? and i only need to talk about it online? no buddy, no, dont even go there, ya, se acabo

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2005, 01:04:27 AM »
Wow, that was a really long post for not caring... LOLLLLL

ecrazy

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2005, 01:05:53 AM »
thanks for the diss too ;)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2005, 01:07:33 AM »
thanks for the diss too ;)

The Krondon thing? Don't thank me, thank your parents.

ecrazy

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2005, 01:09:27 AM »
ha please, insecure little arab, i bet you get ridiculed every day, and this is your only way of releasing your anger, its ok, be strong, be strong

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2005, 02:10:33 AM »
Releasing anger? Where do you see any anger? I'm clowning your ass... you're the one with the huge ass posts trying to defend your online dignity.... LOLLLL.... down-syndrome ass bitch...