Author Topic: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe  (Read 4353 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2005, 07:28:03 PM »
^ the three guys on the left look like the biggest fuckin retards ive ever see. the guys who sit in the corner at a party and stare at girls but never talk to them.

HAHA LMAO!! If only you knew...Thats all im going to say, Ill leave you to your comment and thats that, cuz i know your looking for a response from me thats going to be along the lines that "You know i get mad Pussy" and "You prob. Dont get shit" which i bet is 99.9% true, but i dont need to brag, and prove anything to you, so there......PEACE

how much did you pay the mexican? $100?

ill put the hatorade down now.  ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2005, 11:07:57 PM »
^ the three guys on the left look like the biggest fuckin retards ive ever see. the guys who sit in the corner at a party and stare at girls but never talk to them.

HAHA LMAO!! If only you knew...Thats all im going to say, Ill leave you to your comment and thats that, cuz i know your looking for a response from me thats going to be along the lines that "You know i get mad Pussy" and "You prob. Dont get shit" which i bet is 99.9% true, but i dont need to brag, and prove anything to you, so there......PEACE

how much did you pay the mexican? $100?

ill put the hatorade down now.  ;D

HAHA!! square

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2005, 01:38:22 AM »
^^DAMN, Why Are You So Hostile? Its not like he made you snort anything, wtf is up with your hostility?

Anyways,  i topsd you, and i dont even do drugs!!!

Me Drunk Just Ranting In Mexico

Are you related to Krondon?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2005, 09:22:54 AM »
That's really dope.

es würde mich wundern wenn du das ernst meinst. sonst gibts immer noch den:  ::)

Ich hab nichts gegen Leute die Drogen nehmen. Verstehe nicht wieso sich so viele Menschen über sowas aufregen, vorallem nicht wie sich so viele Menschen über sowas auf einem HipHop-Forum aufregen. Selbst wenn Coke nicht dein Ding ist, was ist schlimm daran? EisHockey ist auch nicht mein Ding, trotzdem rolle ich nicht mit den Augen wenn ich EisHockey-Fans sehe .. Meine Philosophie ist es: Mach was du willst mit dir, solang es anderen nicht schadet. Du trinkst Alkohol nehm ich an? Noch nie mit anderen konkurriert wer mehr Bier schafft, oder damit geprahlt wieviel du getrunken hast oder wie dicht du warst, als du noch jünger warst?

mir ist scheissegal, wer wo kokst und ich rege mich nicht ueber das video auf...nur ist es relativ offensichtlich einfach online-herumgeprahle, was ich in diesem alter in dieser form dann doch eher  ::)-wuerdig finde. das kollidiert auch nicht mit deiner philosophie, ausserdem habe ich eine aehnliche einstellung und kuemmere mich nicht sonderlich darum, wenn andere koksen, auch wenn ich jedem davon abraten wuerde

und ja, ich trinke alkohol und ich erzaehle es auch andern wenn ich besoffen war, allerdings so wie ich alles moegliche erzaehle...um die wette trinken tu ich nie wirklich, das ist hier auch nicht sehr verbreitet...ich stelle auf jeden fall aber keine videos ins internet wo man sehen kann, wie ich irgendwo drogen konsumiere, um zu demonstrieren how kill keep it gangsta in public, und wenn jemand sowas macht, finde ich halt ::) . deswegen rege ich mich noch lange nicht darueber auf, wieso auch?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2005, 09:32:42 AM »
wtf is up with al this german talk..? Last time i checked this was a english forum..!  ???

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2005, 09:44:21 AM »
wtf is up with al this german talk..? Last time i checked this was a english forum..!  ???

arent you dutch? get a little into it and you might understand  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2005, 11:56:29 AM »
Kokain = EisHockey? 

Gott sind Sie ein moron

LMAO
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2005, 03:34:19 PM »

LMAO

That's fucked up
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2005, 05:13:54 PM »

LMAO

That's fucked up

LOLLLLLL look at that fool....

« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 05:16:39 PM by *Jamal* »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2005, 05:45:45 PM »

yup homie, wir übernehmen den scheiss (i aint even german)

lol @ gott sind Sie ein moron too, mit hoeflichkeitsform :P

ecrazy

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2005, 06:58:24 PM »
I was drunk, oh please....LOL...

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2005, 10:35:57 PM »
and here is a picture of me getting raided by the cops for posting a pic on a forum were anybody can see me using drugs but oh well.  and the guys in the corner are pretty fucking retarded they will still be jakcing off to the same picture and shit. 

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2005, 10:38:18 PM »

LMAO

That's fucked up

LOLLLLLL look at that fool....

that shit is so funny man im still laffing props for the joke of the day that shit is so fucking funny really i am laffing i will show this shit off tomarrow. :banana_rock:

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2005, 10:47:33 PM »
^^DAMN, Why Are You So Hostile? Its not like he made you snort anything, wtf is up with your hostility?

Anyways,  i topsd you, and i dont even do drugs!!!

dawg where is dat place looks like a flithy bull pen

ecrazy

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2005, 11:28:38 PM »

dawg where is dat place looks like a flithy bull pen
Its papa's & Beers In Rosarito, thats one of the bars in there. Its supposed to be a poppin club, but its filled with old people, Iggy's is the place to be in rosarito, We supposedly got VIP up in there, we talked to the Dj up in the bungee booth and hung out with crazy white bitches from Arizona, we took 3 of our girl friends (Not my girlfriend, just friends that are girls), and they kept calling them sluts and telling us we can do better, and all this bullshit, i thought they were going to scrap, but security took em out of there quick. But yea, damn, Everyone gettin all butthurt over a pic and a movie, damn, Ya'll Are Very Judgemental people, oh well, i dont give a fuck, do what you want, ya'll dont know the real me, so its all good