Author Topic: suge said snoop used to be piru  (Read 865 times)

prince

Re: suge said snoop used to be piru
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2005, 08:26:43 PM »
yeah like the time 2pac got shot in vegas and suge said live on tv that a bullet was stuck in his head!!

by tha way addidas is there any new news from the deathrow camp that you can share with us???

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2005, 09:22:52 PM »
damn he just said he heard it an interview - he didnt say he talked to suge or made it up. i remember that interview tho. he said he told Snoop to pick a crip gang to claim, 19st, 20's, or insane, and snoop told him "ill claim all 3"

i think that was that BET interview from like 01
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Okka

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2005, 03:51:51 AM »
I don't think so...

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2005, 05:39:25 AM »

by tha way addidas is there any new news from the deathrow camp that you can share with us???

NOT ALLOWED TO HOMIE CUZZ I HAD THEY WEBMASTER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND CALLING ME CRYING
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2005, 06:55:56 AM »
People need to stop taking suge so seriously. Suge is the biggest hater in the game. Hell say anything to give dre or snoop a bad name.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2005, 07:01:54 AM »
Adidas is a fake ass bitch. He claiming hes a gangbanger but hes from the fucking uk. His name is QUE. Its true he comes with legit news. But hes a fuckin wannabe Gangster. Why the fuck dont you post on your normal name. Why the fuck you claimin to be a G, your a fuckin fake ass wannabe internet gangster. Maybe its true you got some contacts over at deathrow. But dont make it seem like you actually know them in person.

Quit the fuckin act que. Its fuckin pathetic.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2005, 07:21:18 AM »
suge did not give snoop his name...so this whole this is prolly BS

peace

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2005, 10:49:45 AM »
Jus wonderin whats up with the hate... have i missed something

....last i saw peoples were respecting adidas whoever he is for the news he came with before, that peoples didnt believe and dissed big time...then some came back with apology's an asking new news...

...all this boy did on this post was to make a statement...not from personal experience but from an article or interview

...who cares if suge is a bitch...we all know the falseness that exudes him...

...IMO adidas in all honesty can be annoying a lil, he can be hella funny...but above all he is interesting and his posts are too ...

...so in the end, stop the stress...stop the fuss just read or not to read....thats the question  :P  8)

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2005, 11:41:07 AM »
FAGGOT I NEVER SAID I SPOKE TO SUGE ITS ON AN INTERVIEW SUGE DID LONG TIME AGO GET OFF MY NUTSACC U ADIDAS GROOPIES

WHATS GOOD WCVET YEAH XZIBITCH NEED TO STOP CRIP WALKING HE FROM NEW MEXICO
actually he is from detroit so check you rsources next time and i dont think he is mexicans i heard that the fools that cut up his face were mexican. anyway what is wrong with being mexican i am and BROWN is my PRIDE. por vida pendejo

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2005, 11:48:21 AM »
Adidas is a fake ass bitch. He claiming hes a gangbanger but hes from the fucking uk. His name is QUE. Its true he comes with legit news. But hes a fuckin wannabe Gangster. Why the fuck dont you post on your normal name. Why the fuck you claimin to be a G, your a fuckin fake ass wannabe internet gangster. Maybe its true you got some contacts over at deathrow. But dont make it seem like you actually know them in person.

i second that fuck that fool.  that pic of the dude throwing up that c or what ever is probably off of google in the u.k. props Hague not many peeps tell adidas to fuck himself

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2005, 12:32:54 PM »

i second that fuck that fool.  that pic of the dude throwing up that c or what ever is probably off of google in the u.k. props Hague not many peeps tell adidas to fuck himself

LMAO
I think you'd better check yourself before you wreck yourself homie....
adidas wasnt the first one to mention xzibit in this topic...and besides which he didnt say anything to diss mexicans

....and ya shouldnt diss peoples yaself just cos where they come from..its what they bring that matters !!!

Oh yeah and for your third comment..how long ya posted here ? cos lots have dissed adidas and told him where to get off  ;D

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2005, 01:56:59 PM »
Ill keep it to this. I got nothing more to say. I wasnt hating on adidas. I only told the truth and nothing else.
And i respect him for for all the news he drops. But his whole act is fake, thats why i dissed him. He deserved it.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2005, 02:06:10 PM »
he used to be florencia x13

"X3"

lmao, where you hear that from homie?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2005, 02:10:18 PM »
Ill keep it to this. I got nothing more to say. I wasnt hating on adidas. I only told the truth and nothing else.
And i respect him for for all the news he drops. But his whole act is fake, thats why i dissed him. He deserved it.

Wasnt directin that at u homie... i agree it can be hella annoying...i was speaking solely on x_woptown_3 comments

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2005, 05:17:59 PM »

LMAO
I think you'd better check yourself before you wreck yourself homie....
adidas wasnt the first one to mention xzibit in this topic...and besides which he didnt say anything to diss mexicans

....and ya shouldnt diss peoples yaself just cos where they come from..its what they bring that matters !!!

Oh yeah and for your third comment..how long ya posted here ? cos lots have dissed adidas and told him where to get off  ;D

ride adidas nutts al you want but i read his post wrong that is my bad my opinion on his bitch ass still stands as (queer) n e fuckin ways.  i dont care where the fuck he is from motherfucker is lying al the time its not like anyone in htis fucking room is out to prove him wrong.  shit i dont care believe the nigga i wont and thats o.k but the way he talks all g'd up is pathetic leave the computer alone adidas if you are reading this and put in real work instead of net banging if you so gangsta.the amount of my posts dont concern me i know what i know and that i will prove but i do have a life outside of this chat room so i doubt my posts will be in the 4 thousand like yours optical but any ways.  like project pat said it best i think he meant this to adidas and optical his girl and quote this so i dont say i heard daz or suge said Pat said this "Q real nigga don't speak what he don't know he keep his mouth shut act like he don't know". and by the way i didn't come to this chat room to argue with likes of people like adidas and optical illusion i came to chat and disscuss hip hop rap and shit like that not argue with the he say she say unless they i got a big dick then cool but i done with arguing before daz and adidas kill me. but im done becuz we aint even talking about the thread anymore so fuck it i throw my towel in cuz yall gangstaz right?