Author Topic: Pocket Bikes...  (Read 151 times)

Suga Foot

Pocket Bikes...
« on: January 31, 2005, 09:18:46 PM »
these things are fuckin dope.  Period.  This guy I know just got one, we were riding it around the costco parking lot tonight.  It's so small he keeps it in the backseat of his truck lol.  Now I just need $549.00.  I wanna cruise the beach with one this summer.

ecrazy

Re: Pocket Bikes...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 09:34:57 PM »
My Little Nephew Has One, those things are pretty fast, Max Out @ 45 MPH

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 09:41:52 PM »
i heard of these things called motor bikes that are like bigger versions of pocket bikes. all the older kids have them. youo should save up for one of those to avoid being labelled a faggot for the rest of your life

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 09:43:32 PM »
i heard of these things called motor bikes that are like bigger versions of pocket bikes. all the older kids have them. youo should save up for one of those to avoid being labelled a faggot for the rest of your life
LMMFAO

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 10:55:08 PM »

I'm not talkin about takin this thing on the road, I just like fuckin around on em.  I just wanna keep it in my trunk, and bust it out at parties when I'm hammered lol  I'll do like those clowns at the circus do lol

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 10:58:03 PM »
mommy i want one

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 11:03:14 PM »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2005, 11:00:26 AM »
my friend has on too...he had a house party like a month ago, got totally hammered..he took his bike and played chicken with a civic on his street..the car stopped..and he kept going and smashed right into the front going full speed lol

The asian people in the civic came out ready to shank the fucker, but me and my boys had our paintball guns with us so we unloaded ont he fuckers..they got in their car and left lol....damn we were drunk

Anywayz, the point is..these mini-bikes are dangerous
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2005, 05:01:26 PM »
my friend has on too...he had a house party like a month ago, got totally hammered..he took his bike and played chicken with a civic on his street..the car stopped..and he kept going and smashed right into the front going full speed lol

The asian people in the civic came out ready to shank the fucker, but me and my boys had our paintball guns with us so we unloaded ont he fuckers..they got in their car and left lol....damn we were drunk

Anywayz, the point is..these mini-bikes are dangerous
LMFAOOOOOO