Author Topic: R&B Singer Houston Gouges Eye Out After Apparent Suicide Attempt  (Read 1312 times)

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: R&B Singer Houston Gouges Eye Out After Apparent Suicide Attempt
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2005, 05:37:00 PM »
this goes around everywhere though, but to see houston do it is weird, thats like usher doing it.

Woodrow

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2005, 05:39:01 PM »
"EYE like that... EYE like that..."

What up ronchichio?!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2005, 09:54:07 PM »
let me find out houston & chingy be smokin water together and go around cannabalizing groupies ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2005, 10:42:20 PM »
^ Come on man.  Michael & Madonna did plenty of stupid shit and kept their careers going. 

When I saw this story earlier today on another site, I immediately was afraid that Whitney had finally went off the deep end.  Good to see she's still in one piece. 

I can't think of anything that either of them did that was very public and not part of their image. Madonna was a bit of a rebel, but never looked at as a complete psycho. What did Mike do that was so bad? He's been accused of a lot of things and known as little eccentric(okay, very eccentric), but most of his fans look at it sympathetically. With Ozzy there was no sympathy. You either loved him or feared him to death.

But just to make my point stronger, forget Mike and Madonna because you're right to say they're weird. Imagine Britney Spears, Timberlake, or Usher biting a doves head off. LOL. All their fans would run for the hills.

From now on, don't even reply when I feel generous enough to comment on something stupid you've said.  Just take what I said like a lesson and move on. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2005, 10:47:13 PM »
I thought PCP is acid?

I got PCP confused with LSD

I used to know people that fucked with Angel Dust, it didnt really make em go crazy like that tho.  I mean theyd be fucked up, but they never tried to eat me lol.

Don Breezio

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2005, 07:40:53 PM »
the story on mtv news is that he was not on pcp (thats a rumor) and that he was having a "spiritual attack"....now many of you may laugh at that but that kind of stuff really does happen....my roommate flipped out a few months ago in his sleep because of that...thats the story that houston and his bodygaurd are sticking with.....they said something like he said he feels much better after doing so and he has no regrets at all...sounds wierd but it makes some sense....i didn't know that he was raised christian....his entire family is christian...he's christian and supposedly was not ever really around things like drugs and stuff and he was having this attack because of the fact that now he's around drugs and violence and crap like that....

again....this is all what mtv news said

westkoastanostra

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2005, 10:37:06 PM »
yea i read some shit like that on rap news direct saying that he had a spiritual attack and it wasn't drugs that made him do that.....and he felt better after doing it....sad news man

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2005, 10:47:24 PM »
it wasn't more of hurting yourself and feeling closer to god. If he is a true christian and reads the bible then he would know a verse in the bible says something like "If your hand forces you to sin, you should cut it off, so your hand goes to hell and not you, if your eye forces you to sin, you shall gouge it out so your whole body is not a sinner" this may not be the exact quote but i read the bible regularly and im 100% sure i have crossed that quote and it is in the bible so if he reads it maybe he was influenced by that quote.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2005, 02:44:53 AM »
Damn...that's some sick shit.

Don Breezio

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2005, 10:11:24 AM »
it wasn't more of hurting yourself and feeling closer to god. If he is a true christian and reads the bible then he would know a verse in the bible says something like "If your hand forces you to sin, you should cut it off, so your hand goes to hell and not you, if your eye forces you to sin, you shall gouge it out so your whole body is not a sinner" this may not be the exact quote but i read the bible regularly and im 100% sure i have crossed that quote and it is in the bible so if he reads it maybe he was influenced by that quote.

yeah thats what it sounded like he was trying to do by the story i read