Author Topic: "Free Tray Deee"  (Read 156 times)

dwalton

• Lil Geezy
"Free Tray Deee"
« on: February 04, 2005, 11:25:11 AM »
We should all start a petition to free Tray Deee...that's fucked up how they gonna sentence him to 12 years considering the crime.  No body was even struck by a bullet.  I think he's just another black man being railroaded.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Re: "Free Tray Deee"
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 11:37:20 AM »
no

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 11:49:37 AM »
We should all start a petition to free Tray Deee...that's fucked up how they gonna sentence him to 12 years considering the crime.  No body was even struck by a bullet.  I think he's just another black man being railroaded.

"Considering the crime"? Are you fucking kidding me? A well known insane crip, with previous arrests, who spent already big time in jail, on parole, who shot against guys in a car with a semi-automatic TO KILL THEM isnt in a situation to get 12 years? Oh, and like i said in the other topic, the "intention" to kill is enought. You dont have to kill somebody to go to jail. If you miss the shoots it's the same, basically.

PLEASE STOP WITH THOSE "JUST ANOTHER BLACK MAN BEING RAILROADED" thing..
He wasnt exactly Mr. Bean stealing a cheesburger!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 11:58:08 AM »

::)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 01:22:33 PM »

Yeah, cause he didn't do anything wrong ::)

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 03:21:29 PM »

I think you should seriously think about never posting on this forum again.

KoDy.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 04:00:41 PM »
great idea! im sure the judge will let him out because he got fans online. shiet they might let X-Raided out too!!!!!

(i do hope you see the sarcasm)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"