Author Topic: Xzibit - Grown Man Business  (Read 755 times)

Roman

• Lil Geezy
Re: Xzibit - Grown Man Business
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2005, 04:26:15 AM »
S.A.S = Strong Arm Steady

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2005, 04:49:03 AM »
^ yeah I should have wrote it out. But I got lazy ;)

shifter

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2005, 05:01:04 AM »
I don't understand why everyone insist's that everything needs to involve Dre. I think the last X cd was his best one yet. It sounds more fresh and new without all the Dre,Nate,Snoop etc. influences. We need more new up and coming artiists (S.A.S) and producers (Khalil,Jelly Roll) to help establish the West as a force again. My .02 cents.

Thats fair. Guess I just get sentimental at times and would like to see the "family" back- Snoop, Dre, X, em, etc

Also agree that the last album was good- shame that no-one bought it- where was the promotion?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2005, 05:32:15 AM »
I don't understand why everyone insist's that everything needs to involve Dre. I think the last X cd was his best one yet. It sounds more fresh and new without all the Dre,Nate,Snoop etc. influences. We need more new up and coming artiists (S.A.S) and producers (Khalil,Jelly Roll) to help establish the West as a force again. My .02 cents.

Thats fair. Guess I just get sentimental at times and would like to see the "family" back- Snoop, Dre, X, em, etc

Also agree that the last album was good- shame that no-one bought it- where was the promotion?
Don't get me wrong,Some dope collabs with Dre and them would be cool 8) but I can't really see it happening for some reason. As far as WOMD not selling,I have no clue. The promotion definatly was missin.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2005, 05:40:57 AM »
could someone put the link bk up it dont workfor me
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

ABN

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2005, 05:42:57 AM »
well if X doesnīt want his next album to flop he needs to hook back up with Dre coz itīs not a coincidence thatīs his only platinum album was executive produced by Dre. but Xzibitīs best albums came before Dre and anyone that thinks WOMD is better then At The Speed Of Life and 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz gotta be a fuckin idiot.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2005, 09:17:02 AM »
well if X doesnīt want his next album to flop he needs to hook back up with Dre coz itīs not a coincidence thatīs his only platinum album was executive produced by Dre. but Xzibitīs best albums came before Dre and anyone that thinks WOMD is better then At The Speed Of Life and 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz gotta be a fuckin idiot.
lol whatever you say homie,not every fucking thing revolves around dre. you need to get off his dick and listen to some diffrent shit.

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2005, 09:25:25 AM »
Could someone upload again this version on yousendit or rapidshare? Thanx in advance...  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2005, 09:29:49 AM »
lol whatever you say homie,not every fucking thing revolves around dre. you need to get off his dick and listen to some diffrent shit.

lol you proved him wrong  :D

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2005, 11:32:03 AM »
Could someone upload again this version on yousendit or rapidshare? Thanx in advance...  8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2005, 12:04:53 PM »
can somone re up
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2005, 03:45:27 PM »
Re up plz?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2005, 04:16:14 PM »
can someone please re-up this?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2005, 06:35:09 PM »
Thanx a lot man, major props!