Author Topic: Look this is tom i need help with my computer cuz its all fucked up  (Read 123 times)

Captain Save A HO

only reason im back.  My computer is all fucked up.  I got a virus on my computer and it deleted explorer off my computer.  So i get no icons or start up bar.  I got go to task manager to run a program.  Im thinking im better off just getting rid of windows off my computer and re-installing it.  I cant get to add or remove programs, i dont know how to.  Its all fucked up.  I got all these files now in the windows folder when you go to program files.  I think its called spunist or something liek that.  Im lucky to even type this much without gettin bombarded by pop up adds also.  Everytime i turn my computer i run ad aware or whatever its called i keep getting like 140 spyware n trojans an shit.  its all fucked up.

Doggystylin

Re: Look this is tom i need help with my computer cuz its all fucked up
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2005, 08:17:43 PM »
why should we help you if this is the only reason your back...you just keep throwin wcc around, and i dont know if we appreciate that tom

Captain Save A HO

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2005, 08:22:32 PM »
then forget about it then

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2005, 08:26:31 PM »
lol @ him useing an excuse to come back...

welcome back homie tom...

if i were u i would just reboot ur shit

Captain Save A HO

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2005, 08:29:21 PM »

no it dont work like that man even if i reboot, its fucked up, where jome or blade when you need them

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2005, 08:34:34 PM »

no it dont work like that man even if i reboot, its fucked up, where jome or blade when you need them

if explorer is gone, you're pretty much fucked, save what you can and reload...theres no telling what other damage the virus might have done

Captain Save A HO

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2005, 08:38:03 PM »

if explorer is gone, you're pretty much fucked, save what you can and reload...theres no telling what other damage the virus might have done

yea i already did that, i backed up everything i wanted to keep, by reload what you mean, like restart windows or reload everything like completely clean out the computer windows n all.

Thirteen

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2005, 08:39:36 PM »

yea i already did that, i backed up everything i wanted to keep, by reload what you mean, like restart windows or reload everything like completely clean out the computer windows n all.

completely format and start all over, that's the only sure way to get rid of a virus and restore everything that it has done

Captain Save A HO

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2005, 08:42:30 PM »

completely format and start all over, that's the only sure way to get rid of a virus and restore everything that it has done
alright, thanks a lot man

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2005, 09:53:25 PM »
htats what you get faggot and take your shit to a real compute tech. i took mine and it ws 90 bucks then 37 to get norton shit that helped since ive been faggot proof

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2005, 11:36:13 PM »
It happened to me before. I lost everything. Had to pop in the recovery disk and start collecting mp3's all over again.

Definitely get some virus protection afterwards  :-*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE