Author Topic: Daz n Kurupt reunion?  (Read 947 times)

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: SOMETHIN' STRANGE ABOUT DAZ & KURUPT REUNION
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2005, 07:09:55 PM »
What was the whole beef about anyway?jus cuz kurupt when back to tha row...he didn't diss dpg he just did a business move snoop or daz weren't even helpin kurupt out.Then daz started dissin.I like both sides...I'm glad they squashed dat shit...it was like watchin to school girlz bitchin on some dumb shit.But daz runs his mouth to fuckin much...that's why I liked the dogg pound gangsta LP cuz it was a mellow...kickback record without the bullshit talkin...I've never seen dat side of daz and he would be a better person if he followed that path that brought him to the dogg pound gangsta LP.but he's a gemini...and sometimes they can act two faced...not all of em...I'm not singling out gemini's I'm a sagittarius were both compatible...but they get like dat sometimes.

We Fly High

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2005, 07:18:34 PM »
.but he's a gemini...and sometimes they can act two faced...not all of em...I'm not singling out gemini's I'm a sagittarius were both compatible...but they get like dat sometimes.

hahahahhahahahahaha..

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2005, 06:57:31 AM »
lmao,...why would you want to see the row make a comeback?
maybe 'cause they bought some excitement to the game when they were on top and it would've been dope to see Kurupt being the catalyst for bringing the ship back to surface.

805Cyclone

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 04:02:20 PM »
Yea. I Agree. If Kurupt wants back in he should be jumped back in

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2005, 04:50:19 PM »
maybe 'cause they bought some excitement to the game when they were on top and it would've been dope to see Kurupt being the catalyst for bringing the ship back to surface.

If Suge takes some anger management classes, he could get into what he's doing now with Petey Pablo and make some money. But Death Row is dead. All those lawsuits recently broke the bank. Suge is probably down to the low 8 figures from $300 mill in 96.