1 (1.9%)
Kobe Bryant
27 (50.9%)
Vince Carter
4 (7.5%)
Dwayne Wade
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Out of all players compared to Jordan, which do you think is the closest?  (Read 3388 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Kobe Bryant = Basketball version of 50 Cent, Sammy "The Bull" Gravano..........a big fucking rat End Of Story............. 8)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Kobe Bryant = Basketball version of 50 Cent, Sammy "The Bull" Gravano..........a big fucking rat End Of Story............. 8)

lol.... :-\

Sorry dude
Guess u didn't watch Kobe (3-12-05) last night vs. Bobcats.
if that ain't Jordan esqe, what is, actually it's Kobe-esqe  ;)

Hatesrats 2oo0V

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..

Sorry dude

Hatesrats 2oo0V

when i saw i got an e-mail from this topic i didn't want to come an check it out coz i saw his performance lastnite and i was thinking i was about for a verbal whipping from Now_Im_Blowed lmao......... :D
that was very Jordan esqe lastnite by Kobe but he's still a rat  ;D

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG

Sorry dude

Hatesrats 2oo0V

a ton of players have had "Jordan esqe" moments. But NONE of them have come close to being "Jordan esqe" for a substantial period of time. And Kobe definetely isnt close. Way too up and down. He's in the prime of his career, and he still needs another superstar to help him. Not "Jordan esqe".

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG

Sorry dude

Hatesrats 2oo0V

a ton of players have had "Jordan esqe" moments. But NONE of them have come close to being "Jordan esqe" for a substantial period of time. And Kobe definetely isnt close. Way too up and down. He's in the prime of his career, and he still needs another superstar to help him. Not "Jordan esqe".

Agreed.  Lots of players have Jordan esqe moments...but the next night they are way below average.  Lookat what Donyell Marshall (Toronto Raptors) did last night...he tied an NBA record for 12 three pointers in a game.  He's not even an all-star but that could be considered a Jordan esqe (MJ vs. Portland) moment. 

No current players are like Mike because they are too up and down all the time.  SOmebody will eventually come along and do the same things, or even better things, than Mike did, but who knows when that will be.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Ups and downs? Kobe has stayed pretty consistant throughout the years...Once again, you morons prove your lack of knowledge.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
W/E Mr. Intelligent............. ::)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ups and downs? Kobe has stayed pretty consistant throughout the years...Once again, you morons prove your lack of knowledge.

2000 - Avg. 28 a game
2001 - Avg. 25 a game
2002 - Avg. 30 a game
2003 - Avg. 24 a game
2004 - Avg. 28 a game

Hmm...Looks pretty up a down to me.

Take a span of 88-89 through 92-93 for Jordan and his point average a game is 32.5, 33.6, 31.5, 30.1, 32.6.  Not too much variation in those numbers. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

2000 - Avg. 28 a game
2001 - Avg. 25 a game
2002 - Avg. 30 a game
2003 - Avg. 24 a game
2004 - Avg. 28 a game

Take a span of 88-89 through 92-93 for Jordan and his point average a game is 32.5, 33.6, 31.5, 30.1, 32.6.  Not too much variation in those numbers. 

Everything looks consistant besides the 2003 season, which is the exception, because it was a team that contained four Hall of Famers...Again, you show WCC how dumb a moron can be.

salvador

• 'G'
vince is the most spectacular baller ever
he just can't win a game

Now_Im_Not_Banned

vince is the most spectacular baller ever
he just can't win a game

Defense is part of being spectacular...Vince is a spectacular dunker, nothing more.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG

2000 - Avg. 28 a game
2001 - Avg. 25 a game
2002 - Avg. 30 a game
2003 - Avg. 24 a game
2004 - Avg. 28 a game

Everything looks consistant besides the 2003 season, which is the exception, because it was a team that contained four Hall of Famers...Again, you show WCC how dumb a moron can be.

Do you have no math skills?  Jordan's points per game didn't vary more than 2.1 points between any year.  Kobe goes up six, down three, up five, down six, up four.  How can you say that those numbers are consistent?  I swear, some people just don't know when to shut the hell up and accept the facts.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG

2000 - Avg. 28 a game
2001 - Avg. 25 a game
2002 - Avg. 30 a game
2003 - Avg. 24 a game
2004 - Avg. 28 a game

Do you have no math skills?  Jordan's points per game didn't vary more than 2.1 points between any year.  Kobe goes up six, down three, up five, down six, up four.  How can you say that those numbers are consistent?  I swear, some people just don't know when to shut the hell up and accept the facts.

you obviously dont know NIK lol. He doesnt let little things like facts, or common sense influence his arguments. This is exactly what makes Laker fans look like retards. If i was a laker fan (a REAL one), i would HATE people like NIK arguing for my team, cus others look at him and assume thats how dumb all laker fans are. lol. I know we got some REAL laker fans on here. And they are the ones that are able to admit when theyre team is sucking, or when they do something stupid. A real fan will criticize their team when they do wrong, and hope that they do better. Not just pretend that their team is perfect when theyre not, and suck Kobe's dick no matter how obvious his faults are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

2000 - Avg. 28 a game
2001 - Avg. 25 a game
2002 - Avg. 30 a game
2003 - Avg. 24 a game
2004 - Avg. 28 a game

you obviously dont know NIK lol. He doesnt let little things like facts, or common sense influence his arguments. This is exactly what makes Laker fans look like retards. If i was a laker fan (a REAL one), i would HATE people like NIK arguing for my team, cus others look at him and assume thats how dumb all laker fans are. lol. I know we got some REAL laker fans on here. And they are the ones that are able to admit when theyre team is sucking, or when they do something stupid. A real fan will criticize their team when they do wrong, and hope that they do better. Not just pretend that their team is perfect when theyre not, and suck Kobe's dick no matter how obvious his faults are.

Tom, I was hoping you got a life or at least killed yourself...I'm not even arguing for my team...I'm just simply stating my beliefs, just like every other person on here...Those beliefs are just that the Lakers have potential to be a very good team...I mean, they're playing like shit and they're still sitting in the playoffs...Timberwolves are basically the same team as last year and can't reach the playoffs...People hate to admit Kobe is a great player, I don't understand why...Most NBA analysts love Kobe, but many of you everyday basketball fans seem to have a certain hatred built within yourselves for Kobe...I can't believe people are going as far as calling Kobe inconsistant...His point per game isn't what makes him a great player, because regardless of what he averaged he remained a top scorer...Shaq was injured on and off during the years he was on the Lakers, and that can explain Kobe's average going up and down...There are so many other things I can say, but it's not even worth it, because you all know Kobe is a great player in reality...PeACe

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
you can't compare anyone to jordan, the man is the GOAT hands down, not only did he change the game on the court but also off the court.  who is gonna have a bigger impact in the game of basketball off/on the court????
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?