Author Topic: 5 Greatest Mc's Of All Time  (Read 967 times)

z-r0

• Lil Geezy
Re: 5 Greatest Mc's Of All Time
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2005, 02:40:12 PM »
this is a WESTCOAST rap forum, if your ridin nas' cock so much, then go find a nas forum or an eastcoast rap forum since you guys think eastcoast rappers are the best mc's.  dont hate on people for postin some of the hottest rappers the west has seen.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2005, 02:52:49 PM »
this is a WESTCOAST rap forum, if your ridin nas' cock so much, then go find a nas forum or an eastcoast rap forum since you guys think eastcoast rappers are the best mc's.  dont hate on people for postin some of the hottest rappers the west has seen.

::)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2005, 07:07:28 PM »
1.2pac

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2005, 07:08:46 PM »
1.2pac
2.biggie
3.ice cube
4.big L
5.Dj quik

ctlhog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2005, 12:57:39 AM »
Real Shit
Nas got skills and he a cool rapper and shit, but theres niggaz out there that aint hoollywood that could rip him appart. Everybody is gonna post whoeva they like and listen to. We all have different oppinions

i do think yuk got crazy spits, i do like him much better than nas, but its different styles. im not really down with eastcoast's style of rappin, but i recognize the real and some cats from over there are skilled as well
REAL NIGGAZ DO IT MOVIN'

THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2005, 10:59:56 AM »
to whatever dumbass "ordered" me to buy illmatic and listen to it 10 times, how about your faggot ass by "spice 1 amerikas worst nightmare" or daz"retaliation, revenge, and get back" and your east coast loving ass can hear what rap is all about.

you guys shit on my list for no reason to begin with because of my west love well then you should expect that im going to name 30 rappers from the west that are better than the east.

these forums are all about opinions and my opinion is that I can name anywhere from 40-80 rappers on the west better than any single mc on the east and thats how i feel, so all of you who dissed my picks on your posts you can all eat a dick

Are you honestly trying to say that RR&GB is in the same league as Illmatic? I like Daz and all but RR&GB is nowhere near the level of Illmatic.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2005, 11:47:58 AM »
theres a diff between fav and greatest..

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2005, 12:23:32 PM »
Rastaman Vibration:
Are you honestly trying to say that RR&GB is in the same league as Illmatic? I like Daz and all but RR&GB is nowhere near the level of Illmatic.

lyrically daz isn't fucking with nas.  but revenge, retaliation and get back had better beats than illmatic.  there's maybe three tracks off illmatic that i still listen too with any regularity, "represent", "ain't hard to tell" and "the world is yours", daz dilly has 6 or 7 tracks i'm still bumpin "it might sound crazy, our daily bread, baby mama drama, in california, ridin' high, only for you, og [sometimes]". 
plus, kurupt's verse on "our daily bread" will serve anything nas spit on illmatic.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2005, 12:24:16 PM »
^^^ gimmick/alias

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2005, 12:24:54 PM »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2005, 12:27:51 PM »
You went too far with your gimmick in this post with those two earlier comments you made.  No one can actually think that's true so your gimmick is up.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2005, 12:33:19 PM »
You went too far with your gimmick in this post with those two earlier comments you made.  No one can actually think that's true so your gimmick is up.

what are you talking about?  what's this gimmick and what's my agenda?  and why? 

Jay_J

« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2005, 07:17:02 AM »

Props man!
Is there any westcoast lover in this forum?
Where Is Ice-t?He is the best worldwide mc ever!He was rappin when the east rapper,u said,playing with toys!
Where Is King-T,Mc-Ren,....Get the fuck outta here east coast lovers!U have one choice:west or east...
West Coast Is Never Fell Off,They Were Sleeping In Cali...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 07:18:59 AM by Cey_Cey »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2005, 07:34:27 AM »
Props man!
Is there any westcoast lover in this forum?
Where Is Ice-t?He is the best worldwide mc ever!He was rappin when the east rapper,u said,playing with toys!
Where Is King-T,Mc-Ren,....Get the fuck outta here east coast lovers!U have one choice:west or east...
West Coast Is Never Fell Off,They Were Sleeping In Cali...

::)

GermanBallar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2005, 09:14:59 AM »
2pac methodman dmx mase 50
peace
 8)
Germany takes on the best of the west