Author Topic: Powerhouse Was Off The HOOK! And NEWS!  (Read 793 times)

ROCCY

Powerhouse Was Off The HOOK! And NEWS!
« on: August 24, 2002, 11:25:23 PM »
Ya shit was ill, me,infinite,doggy,sccit,Mr funk docc, and doggy's cuzine where there, and chillin, and shit was ill..the following people performed KnocTurnal,Bone Thugs, DJ Quick, Busta Rhymes, Saint Lunatics (nelly), Ja Rule, Ashanti, West Side Connection, Cam'ron..I dont think I left anyone out..and Warren G was the *special* guest appearance..shit was ill..

Knocturnal= Aite, I expected his shit too be WAY Better, but wasnt...

Bone-thugs- Shit was ILL!, They also Dissed Bizzy bone saying "fuck Bizzy" and shit, but overall there ish was good.

Dj Quik- Shit was tite, some of the words he said got into me, shit about Tupac, Biggie, Mausberg..Shit was ill, he was actually giving money away there...overall good

Busta Rhymes- Shit was ill, one of the best there, it got the whole stadium standing and dancing. it was one of the best performances there wit Flipmoe.

Nelly- which came out at last, and we all know how I feel about him, So i wont go any further.

JaRule- same statement as ^^..But he Dissed Veeta And Dmx he said before I start this let me say "FUCK VEETA AND DMX". I wasnt surprised since I heard they had beef.

Ashanit- she was lookng good, thats all I was caring about.

West Side Connection- one other of the best there, they rocked the stadium, everyone was fucking dancing.

Cam'ron- Same Statement as I said for nelly.

So Busta Rhymes and West Side Connection Where the best there, they rocked the house. I had a good time there. Peace

Ps: Yo Doggy, Infinite, lets do this again next year dogg, I liked it alot..aite?

themovie

Re: Powerhouse Was Off The HOOK! And GOOD NEWS!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2002, 11:30:15 PM »
...and the good news is ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ROCCY

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2002, 11:33:54 PM »
...and the good news is ?

That Im back... :D

themovie

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2002, 11:37:35 PM »

That Im back... :D

;)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Powerhouse Was Off The HOOK! And NEWS!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2002, 11:37:36 PM »

Bone-thugs- Shit was ILL!, They also Dissed Bizzy bone saying "fuck Bizzy" and shit, but overall there ish was good.

WOAH!  :-/

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2002, 11:40:43 PM »

WOAH!  :-/

yeah, thats what my reaction was when I heard..pz

Hittman

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2002, 12:05:08 AM »
Man, pretty shitty list of artists.

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2002, 12:12:57 AM »
Sounds dope!
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2002, 12:13:17 AM »
So Bizzy Bone didn't come out with them? It was only Krayzie, Layzie, and Wish?

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2002, 12:36:26 AM »
WESTSIDE CONNECTION in da muthafuckin house !!!
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2002, 01:14:29 AM »
So Bizzy Bone didn't come out with them? It was only Krayzie, Layzie, and Wish?

you think bizzy would diss himself?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

themovie

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2002, 02:22:46 AM »

you think bizzy would diss himself?
LOL

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2002, 08:05:21 AM »
ill drop my own review....

Shade Sheist w/ N.U.N.E. and Damizza...they got a good little quik show...only a few songs...they bring in other beats....N.U.N.E. drops some tight freestyles and Damizza continues to make an ass out of himself....

Knoc-Turn'Al w/ Slip Capone...i particulary liked his show...came out with a foo on a guitar...did some tight shit...a new song that was tight as fuck....give him a few more shows...he will put on a real good show....

Bone...kinda dissapointing that Bizzy didnt show up AGAIN...this is the second time ive seen them and still no Bizzy...really tight show...though they were a little more tame this time around....my only goal is too Bizzy live damn it....

E-40....they were passing out Laminets with the roster of the show and it said E-40...of course he didnt come out....FUCKING SONS OF BITCHES....FALSE ADVERSTISING!!!!!!!!!

Cam'Ron w/ Diplomats....WHOA!!!!!.....they were Super....Super fucking WACK!!!!!

Busta Rhymes w/ Spliff Star....crazy show...Busta puts in a lot of energy and only drops his tightest jams...but i wasnt suprised...hes an entertainer before hes a rapper....i would love to see him live again....

DJ Quik w/ Hi-C and SUGA FREE!!!!!!!!!....he did all his old school jams....also did a tribute to Mausy, Big and Pac...he let Hail Mary play for a while....though im suprised he didnt give an RIP to Eazy...towards the end he asked everyone...WHOS THEIR FAVORITE PIMP.....then Why U Bullshittin comes on...and out comes ur Friendly Neybahood Playa Patna Suga Free came out and ripped the motherfucking stage apart....i got all my moneys worth right there...the only thing that sucked was the sound kept fucking up and they chased him off stage basically so that hoe ass Ja Rule could waste 45 minutes doing nothing....

Ja Rule, Ashanti and The Murderers....worst show ever...Ja Rule had dumb ass Irv Gotti as his Hype Man....they did all the songs that i hate....not even the three songs that i have ever liked from this son of a bitch....Ashanti came out looking bomb.....but she cannot sing for a damn....Ja stopped everything and said he wanted to clear everything up...i yelled out "yea DMX is better than u..." and he said exactly what i expected....FUCK VITA AND FUCK DMX!!...oh man i was rolling....shit was funny...that was the only good part of his show....

Westside Connection.....this was the best show...dropped all the classics...if u havent seen them live make sure u do....nothing but pure energy....i dont think anybody was bored during this show...they ripped it...Good Day, Foe Life, Bow Down, Gangstas Make The World Go Round, The Streets, Connected 4 Life and oh so much more...they came a little harder on Up In Smoke but this show was pure fire...i couldnt have asked for more from them....

Nelly and St Lunatics...another wack show....Kelly Rowland came out at the end looking bomb....oh but i was dying when they did Roc The Mic...."K..who?...R...who?....S...who?...One mo hit please please!" oh damn that shit was funny.....

overall tight show....i couldve had a better time without Nelly, Ja Rule and Camron being there but what the hell....i got grips of freeshit...took pics with the strippers from Deja Vu...took pictures holdin up grips of Knoc stuff....saw lots of bomb ass walkin around....really tight shit...and to Grundy...if u went i think i saw u....cuz i saw a white guy with an LB HAT and a VIP RECORDS shirt....in the parking lot...i was drinking in the car so i didnt want to get out plus the cops were all around i wasnt about to get kicked out...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2002, 08:31:42 AM »
Ima be dropping a review of my own soon...Shit was pretty dope...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2002, 08:56:49 AM »
What did my boy G Dub do. I know he had to do something, 'cause Warren is tighter than virgins the night before a wedding.