Author Topic: Jay-Z Dismisses Rumors That He Is Dissing Game In Radio Freestyle  (Read 145 times)

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
The rumor and chatter regarding Game skyrocketed this week, when Jay-Z did a freestyle on New York's Hot 97 radio station on Monday (January 7). Many message
boards and websites were buzzing about the freestyle and pitted Game as the target.

On the freestyle Jay says, "You saying my name to entertain your crew/ I ain't playing no games, sh-t, the game's through/ You can get it broad day on Broadway while 'TRL' taping/ You playing a game you know you can't win/ Quit playing them childish games with grown men."

But in a follow-up interview with the radio station on Wednesday (January 9), Jay-Z dismissed the accusations stating, "That wasn't getting at no one. The rhyme that I said actually was a love letter to summer," making a reference to the fact that his singles were big hits during the summer.

Besides that Roc-A-Fella artist Memphis Bleek did challenge Game to "put money up in a battle on a street DVD." Both rappers at one time were beefing, and Game has gone at Bleek in the past, but has since come out and said the beef was squashed.

In other Game news, MTV has reported that the Compton emcee has filmed two new videos, "Dreams" and "Hate It or Love It."

The first video to be released will be "Hate It or Love It," which is directed by Saline Project and also features 50 Cent, while "Dreams" will follow later with a cameo by singer Mya, which Game fantasizes about on the track. The video was directed by Dr. Dre and Phillip Atwell.
http://www.ballerstatus.net/news/read/id/59675322/

Sorry if it has already been posted
im kinda confused. for me it was clearly a diss. they're dissing each others then they deny it  ??? ??? ??? i dont know what kind of game they re playing lol

Bomb-A®

Re: Jay-Z Dismisses Rumors That He Is Dissing Game In Radio Freestyle
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 05:53:28 AM »
In other Game news, MTV has reported that the Compton emcee has filmed two new videos, "Dreams" and "Hate It or Love It."

no no noooooooooooooo

peace

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 08:25:44 AM »
do u like being late?

Kal EL

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 09:26:24 AM »
This is getting sooooo stupid now. Jay Z is a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 09:47:45 AM »
Okay Jay...that's a good one...and now serious.