Author Topic: Some 1 plz review !  (Read 123 times)

MC_Cookie

• Lil Geezy
Some 1 plz review !
« on: February 11, 2005, 08:58:07 AM »
Were live and direct, and now its time to take effect, were skipping to the right and now were skipping to the left, we got the badboy dj wheels ov steel whistle krew say how u feel, feeling swkd feeling cush rock this one I will not rush, base lines kickin hard and fast rock the future not the past keep on rockin don’t be last, rush cummin on wiv the base attack, base line pressures building up take the mic and don’t fuck up, once u start u will proceed confidence is all you need...
Lsd a wicked drug in the system in the blood take some more then start to trip, loose control now get a grip, get a grip now hold on tight, whistle krew gonna rock the night, rock the night now rock the day, whistle krew were underway.
on a trip a man appeared funny lookin he was wierd, with a tablet in his hand claimed it was a different brand, x-ter-c that little drug sum say that its just for mugs, neck a mitzi neck a blue rock this one I’m cummin through, cummin through im in your town jump 1 time wiv the bouncey sound. Bouncey sound now here we go now its time to loose control.
What went wrong say I don’t know just woke up now feeling saw, feeling saw now kind ov battered all the krew now must have scattered, must ov scattered far away, now its time to swing and sway, swing and sway now faster faster, hold tight now for the lyrical master
Mic check 1 wiv the mic check 2, yes am back now cummin through, mic check 1 wiv the mic check 2 yes were cumming through, cumming on through say cummin on back hold, on tight 4 the base attack, wiv the bass attack, wiv the remidy mc cookie gonna rock the mic. gonna rock the mic gonna rock the fuckin day, yes am back on the microphone, were back up underway, were back up underway now all make your body rock, dj activ wheels ov steel, gonna take you 2 the top.
Put the records on the deks plug them in and now connect, once connected you will see, ravers trippin off their tree, trip into another zone swop and drop the microphone, swap and drop that only sound, cookie gonna make you bounce around.
Got my lyrics all planned out now its time to scream and shout now its time to take the mic do it like this now doin it right, records playing round and round winding up the techno sound winding up the the bouncey vibe rushin krew come alive come aliveeeee

« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 06:47:24 AM by MC_Cookie »
"Goin out to the dancefloor mob, doin a good job, lookin the part right from the very start, kickin it from side to side, keepin the vibe alive!"

Kal EL

Re: Some 1 plz review !
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 03:36:44 PM »
You should separate the Rhymes. Makes it easier to follow. Do you, this style is cool.

MC_Cookie

• Lil Geezy
Re: Some 1 plz review !
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 08:19:33 AM »
thx mate  8)
"Goin out to the dancefloor mob, doin a good job, lookin the part right from the very start, kickin it from side to side, keepin the vibe alive!"