Author Topic: The Future!  (Read 119 times)

bez

The Future!
« on: February 21, 2005, 01:47:07 AM »
Exec's they get no respect, detect my talent just to earn em big checks,
Fraudulant suspects of this life fulla rejects so I expect no less, but this life aint totally hopeless,
I gotta just focus on my writing and work, I know it sounds obsured but maybe one day I'll be the kingpin in the chair,
In the suit, wit the cigar, you'll be in the booth with your guitar, every penny you make goes towards my new car,
But maybe I'm thinking too far, gotta concentrate on where you are, get through uni wit oversea's style degrees and then plan to open my bar,
Then I'll look back at my past jobs and I'll laugh till I explode, cos to become a boss I'll ave done what I was told for years just to keep the boat afloat,
Now they call me the g.o.a.t and the horse I rode in on got smoked, cos my past will just be a laugh to me, when I'm in dope clothes and got gold,
And I can showboat to my folks and let em know I did good, thanks to their hard work and persistance I knew I would,
I always knew I could, save enough money to build em a new home, on their own piece of land which forever they'll own, and they'll never be alone,
I'll always be there, for the love they've shown through the years its a crime for me to not even care,
So I do care and I'll show em, cos one day they'll read this poem, but really I'm just tellin em something they've always been knowin,
I love em, love em to death, my success will be down to their endless hard chests that never let anybody get the better of Bez,
One day I will breathe easy breaths of negligence cos I wont have a care in the world, so I'll relax,
No more stupid spats, no more drunk fightin an slaps, perhaps I'll buy a studio an finally let ya'll hear instead of readin my tracks,
Its all love on wax, and then I'll let you know this is life and I love it,
Paid a few mill for the equipment to record it, but it aint even eaten into my budget!

BLOAW, BLOAW, BLOAW!!!!

bez

Re: The Future!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 02:32:58 PM »
upping this shit!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 03:44:03 PM »
nasty flow on that one, just looks like its strait from the heart. keep it up mane.
I got a bird's eye view

SlimCaL

• Lil Geezy
  • cheif heavy
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 08:22:46 PM »
good shit homie...keep blessin cats