Author Topic: More photos of my Eritrean Americans peeps...FIND ME  (Read 324 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: More photos of my Eritrean Americans peeps...FIND ME
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2005, 08:19:24 PM »
^ LOL, true tho...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2005, 09:15:56 PM »
damn most of those girls look really good
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2005, 09:34:49 PM »
in that group pic, i think all those kids are too fly for u kain... :)

They were a part of Summer Camp (they were from France/Netherlands)...I was too coo for them I was in my own world.
u may be "coo" but ur definently not cool...

your prolly the least blackest person in there

ur also an asshole for makeing us play "wheres waldo" so im gonna assume ur the asshole in the glasses

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2005, 10:26:33 PM »
The only retard wearing sunglasses?

You just know how I look  :D and I'm the only one throwing up the westside  :nahnah:

LMFAO I was right... only you could be the retard.... by the way, that's a peace sign you're throwin up... fuckin retard...

Damn Really Dude, You Have No Life, Your Worse Than A Lil Bitch, Judging people on their looks and shit, Girls dont even do it as much as you do, Your A Fag..

OH ME OH MY, WHAT A PLAY!!!

THE PLAY OF THE DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY AMPM - TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF

Are you still crying about the Krondon thing? LOLLLL you were clowned so bad, you had to change your name.... fuckin homothug....

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2005, 10:31:07 PM »

You just know how I look  :D and I'm the only one throwing up the westside  :nahnah:

LMFAO I was right... only you could be the retard.... by the way, that's a peace sign you're throwin up... fuckin retard...

Damn Really Dude, You Have No Life, Your Worse Than A Lil Bitch, Judging people on their looks and shit, Girls dont even do it as much as you do, Your A Fag..

Are you still crying about the Krondon thing? LOLLLL you were clowned so bad, you had to change your name.... fuckin homothug....
ohh SNap he still trippin on the krondon thing it is still funny imo.  and the dude in the red jacket has a fucking head with no fucking body wtf? the pic is fake you make your own friends krondino or what.  everybody need to look at the dud e in the red jacket and they all look like homos. and three fingers aint no weak side slut that is likea the volcom or whatever it called.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2005, 10:59:34 PM »
LMAO I think we ruined this fool's life with the Krondon thing.... faggot when and told all his friends and teachers.... I can't believe that shit... HAHAHHAHA what a lil bitchmade punk.... stop cryin man... that shit is history... get over it    u lil down syndrome fruitcake...

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2005, 11:22:13 PM »
What The Fuck Are You Talkin About?

I told My Friends cuz u sound like a little bitch, you pass judgements, yet your Not posting pics of yourself, FAGET ASS Internet LOSER

Your A Loser, You Sit @ home and judge people, because in your everyday life you get punked like the little faget bitch that you are
Get A Life
Seriously

And WTF is that other dude talking about

ohh SNap he still trippin on the krondon thing it is still funny imo. and the dude in the red jacket has a fucking head with no fucking body wtf? the pic is fake you make your own friends krondino or what. everybody need to look at the dud e in the red jacket and they all look like homos. and three fingers aint no weak side slut that is likea the volcom or whatever it called.

UM RETARD, THESES AINT MY PICS, YOU SOUND SOO STUPID, YOUR JUST AS STUPID AS THE OTHER DUMB FUCKER, WITH YOUR trillion posts in one day, GET A LIFE!!!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2005, 12:08:36 AM »
Plastic surgery... look into it... it could do wonders for even you... lolllll print this out and run to show your teachers...

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2005, 12:14:24 AM »
Plastic surgery... look into it... it could do wonders for even you... lolllll print this out and run to show your teachers...

POINT PROVEN!!!
You A Vagina, HAHAHAAAHAHAHA, Watch Me AS I Laugh @ you, LOSER, LOSER LOSER, YOUR Even called a loser online, and in real life, Doesnt that suck?

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2005, 12:18:02 AM »
- chick on the far right is cute :)

- dude onthe far left behind the two girls.. look at his left hand.. looks like its down her top coz of that dude in fronts beanie  :D

ecrazy

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2005, 12:18:50 AM »

LOLLLL you were clowned so bad, you had to change your name....

Um Loser, What Does Changing my name to my favorite Announcer have to do with anything?? This aint real life if you dont know by now. HAHAHAHAHA LMMFAO!!
Eat A Bowl Of Shut The Fuck Up!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2005, 12:20:48 AM »
^ why are you keeping this going!

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2005, 12:28:47 AM »
Dunno, bored, in between writing a paper, kinda something to do, im gonna be up writing this thing, might as well entertain myself in someway, and its just funny reading his dumb ass responses, all he ever says is "Your ugly" - OH WOW!... Post a pic, see how you look.......but yea, it entertains me in a way, And it gets my mind off my paper for 20 sec. every hour, i dont want to be just thinking about the character traits of a goddamn character all night, id fall asleep, this kinda wakes me up or keeps me up, knowing hes gonna be online so late as well being the loser that he is........yup

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2005, 01:14:13 AM »

LOLLLL you were clowned so bad, you had to change your name....

Um Loser, What Does Changing my name to my favorite Announcer have to do with anything?? This aint real life if you dont know by now. HAHAHAHAHA LMMFAO!!
Eat A Bowl Of Shut The Fuck Up!!!!

If it isn't real life, then how do you explain you running to show your teachers how you got clowned the fuck out of? LMAO.... you're the one taking shit up the ass like a butthurt faggot.... I'm jus havin fun seeing you get all defensive... making hundreds of posts about how you "don't care" lollll

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2005, 01:18:24 AM »
Running up showing my teacher? she came up to me in the lab, wondered what was up, showed her, she laughed @ how someone could even talk shit if they dont have the balls to post their own pic. Fuckin Loser, This is your life...HAHAHA, Your a Loser Online & in Real Life, HAHAHAHAHAHA LMaO! Clowed the fuck out of? Please.