Author Topic: DAZ BULLSHIT + EXAMPLE OF 3 MORONS..  (Read 1427 times)

alex_g

• 'G'
Re: DAZ BULLSHIT + EXAMPLE OF 2 MORONS..
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2002, 08:54:42 AM »
fuck that i aint gonna talk to a bitch about probs i dont even wanna work out, motherfucker is the biggest bitch on this board, FUCK HIM, usually im real ez to get along with n have alotta patience but hes fuckin crossed that line of no return, i could give a fuck about em
alex_g aka DpGc2k

http://dpgc2000.com

...if it aint family we aint fuckin wit it.

thats rite, DPGC2000.com, WE BACK!

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2002, 08:57:10 AM »
:-/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
40oz Graphire

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2002, 09:43:10 AM »
yo Alex_G,

you best calm down and watch what you're speaking.

' aint wasting my breath anymore on some EURO retard '

^^ i'm from europe u sonovabitch, so fuck you and whoever you think u'r connected with. It don't matter what opinion ur trying to voice, u dont disrespect other nationalities bitch.

'learn english...cuz urs sux '

yeah, and how many languages do you speak punk. Thats the lamest thing you can do, give some1 shit because they have trouble speaking their SECOND language.

You are not no hard G you claim. You're a fucking hypocrite, so go check youself before you speak, coz you're obviously a toy.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

alex_g

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2002, 01:04:58 PM »
u tryin to come at me hard from fuckin australia? damn u must have a lil dick cuz ur frontin on the fuckin computer. n why dont u stay out grown folks business and go back to ur potty training class, this shit had nothing to do with you biaatch, learn to mind your own.  when i made the euro trash comment it was directed at antonio and knowone else, when did u see me say "fila" anywhere? knowwhere so now u gotta jump in this beef, u 2 like the rest of the bitch crew with no lives can eat a big fat mexican dick.  oh yea, i speak another language 2 homie and i can speak it just fine....why dont u go back to playing with kangaraoos and mandingos.  if u got heat bring it homie cuz right now im tired of allotta u fans being to god damn disrepectful to artist who put in time and effort to bring people like antonio good music just to be dissed by a lil punk fan.  i got plenty of love for a real fan and someone who appreciate shits dont matter where the fuck u are, but when u try to speak on someones personal life from god knows how many miles away then thats crossing the line and threshold and u become a fukkin mark.  as for you, u have no business in this thread so take ur kangaroo ass out of it and mind your own, u dont know or deserve to know about this shit or any other real shit that goes down in the land of californiiiaaa, where this shit happens, and where the shit u bump permeates our society and u can hear when that motherfucker pushin his impala rolls by. so shut up and get ur head out ur ass before u go tryin to act hard from a computer screen half way around the world....no wonder no one watched the olympics when they were over there, stupid motherfuckers like you...too bad u give your country a bad name cuz i actually do know some coo cats from there....

these are my last words overseer, sorry to work against the harmony in here...to many fuckin idiots with big mouths and unappreciative minds...
alex_g aka DpGc2k

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2002, 05:15:23 PM »
theris nothing wrong with Australia. I would live in Australia over USA any day kid.

Australia has the 4th best lifestyle in the world, crime is at a minimum, wheather is awesome, absolutly stuning women EVERYWHERE, excellent educational and business prospects. And its like that everywhere, all over the country. USA has good and bad parts.

And your argument is that we have kangaroos? So what? So fucking what? Is that bad?

You're obviously a very uneducated person, it is evident by the way you speak and construct your arguments. In Australia people pity and ridicule wannabe G's like yourselv. If you came here talking that WESTSIDE crap here you'd get laughed at.

Thats right there's no gangbangers here, no killers, no 'gangster shit nigga'. We got a good fucking lifestyle with no violence, no trouble and no dickheads like yourself. Chump.

Impala.....pffff.....come down here and get Commodore tiretracks  all over your face bitch.

grow up, you just got skooled. I will not respond to one of your arguments again unless you can show some maturity.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2002, 10:25:53 PM »

'learn english...cuz urs sux '

yea thats a gay statement by alex. dissin people cuz of that is more than stupid. there´re a gang of fans worldwide who don´t speak a perfect english language (like me...lol) and i think everybody can understand that shit they´re talkin bout. so there is no need to diss IMO-

Juice

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2002, 10:40:33 PM »
What's funny dissing a man going totally out of the topic with personal and racist disses and when this man aint even replying to you? Is it "GANGSTA"? (Alex_G?)

For real, why you all are making bullshit so important? Who cares if he dissed whites? Or Europeans? Or Australians? Or my english? It aint worse than the one of Daz, considering i speak in italian too. And pls just ignore him like i'm doing. He's still dissing/writing to me, but i aint even replying to his personal disses. Leave him alone. He probably had a bad day (week). It happens. Just relax and enjoy the vacation guys.. like i'm doing. Not that i give a single flying fuck about him...

P.S.
Myrealname... wassup? Hahah.. WASSUP? You still beefing around? Hahaha.. c'mon.. relax! I aint even talking to you and this topic wasnt about you! You still the number 1!

themovie

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2002, 10:44:36 PM »
No 'tonio,just "quote".
I miss u pac!!!!!
Visit my new trade site:
www.comeloprendonoinculoquestannoglijuventini.cjb.net

Juice

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2002, 10:47:00 PM »
No 'tonio,just "quote".
I miss u pac!!!!!
Visit my new trade site:
www.comeloprendonoinculoquestannoglijuventini.cjb.net

And? Is it funny? Or related to the topic? Damn you a kid. Will you ever stop? C'mon... make 3 other posts like this one and then please go to a beach. I'm going there in 10 mins.

themovie

Re: DAZ BULLSHIT + EXAMPLE OF 3 MORONS..
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2002, 10:52:45 PM »
I havent diss you antonio,so chill the fuck out pleez.
Big man from the big south.
Why u have changed the topic's title ?
DAZ ON CRACK....?

alex_g

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2002, 11:04:47 PM »
yo antonio just wait homie i got some shit that will make u look like  a fuckin idiot...just wiat u little fuckin mark...
alex_g aka DpGc2k

tracc

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2002, 11:59:02 PM »
I don't think daz posts in his own forum. Don't think he's hangin around at his pc.
To all you bitch made niggas, I'm comin for you
Against all odds, I don't care who the fuck you is, nigga
You touch me I'm at you
I know you motherfuckers think that I forgot
Hell no I ain't forgot nigga
I just remember what you told me
You said don't go to war unless I got my money behind me
Aight, I got my money right here, now I want war

LEFT_THA_COAST

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2002, 04:36:22 AM »
Wow, this topic has really jumped from A to V. I find it funny how people say they are down (via the internet?, lol) with Daz, but I find that hard to believe. I think if it is true then, they are only getting a taste of what's really going on, but I can tell you if you are from Long Beach and is affiliated in anyway with the music scene, Daz being a crack-head is common knowledge, he really doesn't try to hide it. I think dudes need to stop arguing about where somebody is from, because just because someone is a webmaster for a group or company they don't know shit unless it's someone real close to the artist or company. So no disrespect to alex g, cause i don't know him, but going by what he has posted I know he doesn't hang out on the streets of the Beach, at least where the gangsters hold ground and really don't know what's crackin' with this whole situation, he might just know the surface info, haha.. And I think if Daz is really saying shit like what was posted, which I find hard to believe any artist would, then he's just making his name and label, look as janky as them kids who sent in money for his product and got nothing in return. That ain't gangsta...that's fraud!!!

Efrain

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2002, 05:47:04 AM »
Originally posted by Antonio Corsa
"man i aint a G"

No shit, rely? Damn...could have fooled me. How about you raise up off Alex's sack and know when you've played yourself. I'm gonna do you a favor and try to slap some sense into you’re bitch ass, before you embarrass yourself further. Get off the dick, get off the internet and get some English lessons. Give respect where its due an get ya head right.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2002, 06:04:57 AM »
I have never met daz and I don't know if he is a crackhead, but I really doubt it.  But lets just say he is.  Well a crackhead is doing a lot more than any of you guys on this forum.  He has a successful career, his own business and record label, and is making money.  Some of you guys ain't even held a job in your life, so if thats one of you who calls daz a crackhead just think how pathetic you are.