Author Topic: The Queen Snubs Prince Charles and Camila's Wedding  (Read 124 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The Queen Snubs Prince Charles and Camila's Wedding
« on: February 22, 2005, 02:17:22 PM »
I've never liked Prince Charles anyway and i dread the day he becomes King Charles, which is why i take great amusement to the circumstances of this sudden wedding first last week it was announced that charles will marry carmila in a registry office, how glamorous and now Buckingham Palace have announced the Queen won't attend! And thank God Carmila will never be aloud to hold the title of Queen!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

ecrazy

Re: The Queen Snubs Prince Charles and Camila's Wedding
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 10:31:22 PM »
How/Where did the queen and king deal begin?

If i were to start my own little kingdom deal, as me being the king, man, id be the king of Cali!
id have princes, dutches, and all that deal....
isnt that how the first king/queen came to place?
do the kings/queens make laws?
what is there purpose?
i know you have a prime minister, why the need for a queen/king or royal family?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 10:42:33 PM »

If i were to start my own little kingdom deal, as me being the king, man, id be the king of Cali!
what is there purpose?
i know you have a prime minister, why the need for a queen/king or royal family?

Damn, you really are as retarded as you look.

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 11:12:23 PM »
^^Your as retarded as you sound, eat a dick loser....get a girl, buy a girl, get LAID!...maybe you wont be so dull...fag

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 05:21:46 AM »

what is there purpose?
in every society there have always been a select few of elites in fact centuries ago we didn't just have one king or queen we had few controling the different parts of our great nation, it was one of the sothern kings who invited the romans to britain (it wasn't an invasion as such). anyways eventually power was consolidated to become under one royal family but the familes of elites remain too. After the english civil war where King Charles 1st was impeached and subsiquently beheaded we briefly became a rublic before restoring the monarchy as a constinitional monarchy which charles 1st son charles 2nd.

what is their purpose is to run our country however this responsibility is deligated to parliament, although the prime minister meets with the queen each week to explain whats happening in her kingdom and she has the power to disolve parliament.

having a constitutional monarchy is cheaper than having a president so although i'm anti the royal family i would still rather it over the alternatives, i just think there are too many hanger ons at the expense of the public purse.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 10:13:10 AM »
is it customer for him to remary?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 12:26:43 PM »
its contriversial when he becomes king he will be the head of the church of england and he is not aloud to remarry in a church, people have also questioned the legality of the marrige due to a law dating back to the 19th century and have suggest it would only be legal in scotland.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 01:33:46 PM »
lol.."only legal in scotland"

I dont like Charles, I was a Diana fan. If he re marries that other bitch, why can't she become queen?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2005, 02:38:53 PM »
camilla is a divorcee for one and charles saving grace is Diana died/murdered so he never got divorced. In 1936 chalres VIII was forced to give up the throne because of his interest in a divorced women plus he was a facist.

But the real reason is public opinion Camilla is not liked by the public she is also blamed for the misery of the much loved princess diana, which is why she is given the title princess consort instead of queen although there is no law saying she can't be, i think if clarence house would have hinted she could become queen, the monarchy would be in deep trouble.