Author Topic: Rihanna Poised To Take Chris Brown Back  (Read 618 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Rihanna Poised To Take Chris Brown Back
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 07:12:37 PM »
Well hey if they can make it work, more power to them.

True, but if your ass gets beat again I hope no one covers the story.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 01:08:38 AM »
what a dumb ass

she deserves any future beatings as well
That's how I feel when the average american female that wants that kind of man.  Especially when their men cheat on them as well.  I know she's not American. 

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 01:13:59 AM »
Well hey if they can make it work, more power to them.

You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped DEE BARNES??!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 01:29:34 AM »
Wow, what a shocker. ::)

I wonder if there is a statistic out there that shows the number of women who go back to their abusive boyfriend/husband, and the same old bullshit happens. It baffles me how so many women take back idiots when there are so many stories on TV and the internet about guys who continually are abusive. Sorry bitch, you can't fix his violent tendencies no matter how much you love him or how much he says he loves you. I hope you like getting getting your ass whooped.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 03:12:45 AM »
Wow, what a shocker. ::)

I wonder if there is a statistic out there that shows the number of women who go back to their abusive boyfriend/husband, and the same old bullshit happens. It baffles me how so many women take back idiots when there are so many stories on TV and the internet about guys who continually are abusive. Sorry bitch, you can't fix his violent tendencies no matter how much you love him or how much he says he loves you. I hope you like getting getting your ass whooped.
Its an ego thing.  Some fools think they can unsour milk, BUT YOU CAN'T!  Besides, love ain't supposed to hurt like that.  She could do better than him.  If she wants a bigger fan base, dump him.  If not, she'll lose just as much fans as Chris did.

Chief

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 06:45:54 AM »
ima start slapping bitches, seems to work for chris brown

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 01:21:49 PM »
why are you guys so sympathetic toward the female?? not knowing what type of dirty shit rhianna has in her past. how many cock she sucked when she cheated on her ex boyfriends

she even had a song that pianoey song a murderer talkin about cheatin!

i got no sympathy for em.. everybody has to take an asswhoopen sooner or later lol there are some people in this world like her ex coworkers rhiannas that have gotten fired or laid off that feel she got what she deserved

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »
why are you guys so sympathetic toward the female?? not knowing what type of dirty shit rhianna has in her past. how many cock she sucked when she cheated on her ex boyfriends

i got no sympathy for em.. everybody has to take an asswhoopen sooner or later lol there are some people in this world like her ex coworkers rhiannas that have gotten fired or laid off that feel she got what she deserved

Someone as famous as Chris Brown should have known better. But there are plenty of women I think deserve a good beat down, I just wouldn't do it personally. Hitting women should always be considered a bad thing. Same goes for stupid bitches who ask for the beating by instigating. Neither instance displays maturity and those who think that's how relationships should be need to have their asses kicked twice as hard.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 06:03:36 PM »
Didn't she give him herpes or somethin and thats why he beat her ass?

:grumpy: at myself actually gossiping about these people.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 07:47:58 PM »
Didn't she give him herpes or somethin and thats why he beat her ass?

:grumpy: at myself actually gossiping about these people.

:laugh:

kemizt

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 09:08:10 PM »

Where did you find this out?  Is what you're sayng even true?  Just wondered.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2009, 10:25:02 PM »
To the thread starter....I was hoping you was wrong but you were right :(  Report on the news that she's in a secret location with Chris :grumpy:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2009, 10:26:12 PM »
guess ill throw this in here for the cats that dont go elsewhere

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop star Rihanna was reported on Friday to have reunited with her R&B singer boyfriend Chris Brown, less than three weeks after he was alleged to have assaulted her.

People magazine said Barbados-born Rihanna -- who had hits with "Umbrella" and "Disturbia" -- and Brown were spending time together at one of the homes of hip hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs.

"They're together again. They care for each other," People quoted an unidentified source as saying.

"While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves," the source said in a report on People's website.

A representative of Chris Brown had no comment on the People report. Rihanna's publicist could not immediately be reached.

Brown, 19, a rising young star with a huge teen fan base, was arrested on February 8 on suspicion of making criminal threats against a woman after a late-night altercation in a car.

Los Angeles prosecutors have not yet decided whether to file formal charges against Brown, who performed chart-toppers "Run It!" and "Forever."

A picture of a bruised Rihanna with swollen lips was leaked on the Internet last week, apparently from Los Angeles police files, and added credence to widespread reports that the woman involved was her.

The assault on the eve of the Grammy Awards caused both stars to cancel their scheduled appearances. It sent shockwaves through the music industry and stunned fans of the couple, who had been dating for about a year.

Rihanna returned to her family in Barbados and Brown issued a statement on February 15 saying he was "sorry and saddened" about the incident and was seeking counseling.

People magazine reported earlier this week that Brown telephoned Rihanna on her 21st birthday a week ago.

"He called to wish her happy birthday," a source told the magazine. "They've reached out to each other. It's been mutual."

http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/tre51r05n-us-rihanna/
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 12:01:19 PM »
Quote from: LOS ANGELES (Reuters)
Los Angeles prosecutors have not yet decided whether to file formal charges against Brown, who performed chart-toppers "Run It!" and "Forever."

Anyone else would have already been in jail.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 12:55:28 AM »
dumb