Author Topic: It's here! BIG SNOOP DOGG VIDEO INTERVIEW Up at DUBCNN NOW!!!!!  (Read 1678 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: It's here! BIG SNOOP DOGG VIDEO INTERVIEW Up at DUBCNN NOW!!!!!
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2005, 07:31:36 AM »
Maad props once again, still bringing the best interviews, exactly about the things I wanted to hear Snoop speak about. 8)

Kinda sad that he's permanently diverted away from the G-Funk shit, but he was real cool about it though. Saying how that super dope music from the past can't be duplicated and shit.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 07:34:04 AM by T-Dogg »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2005, 08:20:51 AM »
props, good interview, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Thirteen

« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2005, 08:44:26 AM »
don't forget being "the king of the westcoast" and hardly having any westcoast acts on his cds

but that's cool, you can like whoever you want... i know i'm not losing any money or minutes out of my life listening to his shit

lol dawg u lost man, u know very little about a sell out, but like i said, i aint gonna get into that in this topc........snoop hardly ever had any westcoast cats on his cds???hahaha....man i aint wanna destroy the hustle of this topic...but yeah i am a snoop fan and know his sick still...rng was weak.....real weak...but snoop can still grace a mic for joke when he got his mind set

no more goin back n forth either man cuz this fuckin up the topic......but u got issues, holla at me through the private message shit

pz

you're right, but i'm not gonna IM you to talk about this cause it'll just waste my time

i guess you prove that love is blind 8)