Author Topic: game speaks on 50 and 50 speaks on game  (Read 848 times)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
game speaks on 50 and 50 speaks on game
« on: February 23, 2005, 09:56:26 AM »
game posted this on his forum

I'm signed to Dre not G-Unit
Hurricane Game
 Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:09 am     

SITE ADMIN

Nowhere in my contract does it say I'm signed to G-Unit, that's just my click. It was a one album deal that was Jimmy Iovine's idea to make G-Unit stronger & also get me alil' more exposure. 50 don't sign my checks, Jimmy Iovine does so at the end of the day I'm "The Game" point blank. Niggas gone learn to keep my name out they mouth or get smashed & that goes for everybody. Aint nobody discluded when the hurricane starts !!!

this is what 50 said bout game in vibe magazine

Look for Game to be very upset when the new issue of Vibe is published

some stuff 50 mentions

about the time they got into a shoving match. When asked why 50 stated because Game doesnt know when to shut his mouth and that he is too opinionated.

He said everyone knows when to shutup but Game

Also stated that Games cd is all songs 50 just threw away from his last cd and just let him get the ideas

Another thing Game mentions is that Interscope was going to drop him until he helped him out

And he also talks about many other people. One being Fat Joe. He said when im done with Fat Joe he gonna be signed to Koch records.

yeah also said he didnt let Game appear on Jim Jones cd because it was a Koch release and he doesnt want his artists working for labels that are beneath him

said the reason you saw Game in the Jim Jones video is because he dont consult people and he dont listen

Quote:
oh and he also talked about many other people Interscope being one saying Jimmy Iovine and Interscope still dont know how do shit right because they treat him like he still a new artist

ummm said he wanted Young Bucks cd out at a earlier time but Interscope screwed it up and that is why sales were not that great

and he also talked about Samuel L Jackson and his comments for not wanting to be in a movie with him. He said fuck him, he dont want to be in the movie because he would of had a lesser role than me but he said fuck it movie gonna be better without him in it

Remember where u heard it first...

both jacked from black wall street forum

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: game speaks on 50 and 50 speaks on game
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 10:08:15 AM »
Actually I read it on WCRydaz first :) Anyways,that stuff about the 50 interview in the Vibe magazine is just a rumor,but if it would turn out real then this might have an interesting outcome.

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 10:11:25 AM »
Actually I read it on WCRydaz first :) Anyways,that stuff about the 50 interview in the Vibe magazine is just a rumor,but if it would turn out real then this might have an interesting outcome.

Interesting outcome as in... internal beefs for aftermath?

Can't see 50 talking shit like this about someone on his own label though... It's probably a fake, I really can't believe 50 saying this. Why break an artist you're making money off? He has no reason to be 'honest' here.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 10:17:31 AM »
^Yeah,some sort of beef,but its a rumor for now & you're right,he really doesnt have a reason to say all this unless the 2 have personal problems wit eachother that we dont know about.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 10:49:41 AM »
id like it if game and 50 beefed. who would dre choose?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 10:54:53 AM »
hahah...probably fake
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 11:02:42 AM »
No-one,he'd just talk to them like he talked wit Jay when the lil beef was going on between him & Game.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 11:31:04 AM »
i doubt that that is real but if it is then it is.  i could see 50 cent crying about Game not listening to him.  but Game doing his thing i rally think now that GAme could have been on shady aftermath and been better off.  on piggy bank he could have had a chance to take subliminal shots at GAme but didnt so i dont know. Master P has a distribution deal with kock for No Limit  and he doesnt suck well he does but didnt how is that. Master p then > 50 cent now.

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2005, 11:40:11 AM »
No-one,he'd just talk to them like he talked wit Jay when the lil beef was going on between him & Game.
I think so, too

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2005, 03:04:11 PM »
Bullshit. if this was true there would be a lot more made of it. it would be all over MTV news and shit and u know Ja Rule would have said sumthin by now just to get his face on TV again

[img]

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2005, 05:55:18 PM »
or free publicity to help them both sell albums

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2005, 06:06:14 PM »
Sounds real. But seriously Game owes most of his success to 50. He should know his place.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2005, 06:19:38 PM »
50 has no skill at all, hes not smart, maybe hes a good buisness person but he should be thankfull to eminem and dre cuz he wouldnt of got no where without those two. The game acts too hard, i think hes arrogant

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2005, 07:25:48 PM »
Sounds real. But seriously Game owes most of his success to 50. He should know his place.

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2005, 08:26:14 PM »
i rekon its fake, there's no way he'd speak on Game like that.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"