Author Topic: Piggy Bank <-- The best thing could have happen to Jada and Ft Joe?  (Read 178 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
I mean, I believe the beef with 50..can only help these guys out with sales..they'll probably get some more fans if they ACTUALLY win it too. 50 aint gonna lose any fans (girls dont give a shit who's beefing with who)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

The Watcher

Re: Piggy Bank <-- The best thing could have happen to Jada and Ft Joe?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 08:16:54 PM »
every album Jada has done he has tried to cross over into the same market that 50 is in.. so how is he gonna win any new fans? hiphop beef is hiphop beef.. everyone is all talk when they're in the studio, what they need to do is get in the ring and box it out
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 10:21:34 PM »
I could see it helping Fat Joe, but fiddy is going to profit way more.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 12:31:46 AM »
I mean, I believe the beef with 50..can only help these guys out with sales..they'll probably get some more fans if they ACTUALLY win it too. 50 aint gonna lose any fans (girls dont give a shit who's beefing with who)
Exactly plus I don't think Joe can destroy 50 lyrically. Jada can 4 sure but he won't respond

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 02:26:37 AM »
50 will win from joe and jada wont respond so..

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2005, 03:07:14 AM »
Exactly plus I don't think Joe can destroy 50 lyrically. Jada can 4 sure but he won't respond

50 will win from joe and jada wont respond so..

jada is gone respond the only thing that was keeping jada from responding was the "jew" dont remember his name.... but 50 later on said jada is allowed to respond... and as last didnt jada say to funkmaster flex: "I'm taking No prisoners, by all means necessary, all violators will be prosecuted."
check this topic:  http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=68731.0

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2005, 03:10:50 AM »
all this sounds to me like my conspiracy theory lol. If Joe, Jada and 50 go at it then i can't see it ending, There ego's are to big. If one of them actually manages to put out a hot record (ether like.) then the other won't back down. The only way it could end is if Nas gets down of his high horse and gets involved. I would like to see Banks (apparently a great Lyricist) take on Nas. cos Nas ain't been great lately

[img]

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2005, 03:18:38 AM »
all this sounds to me like my conspiracy theory lol. If Joe, Jada and 50 go at it then i can't see it ending, There ego's are to big. If one of them actually manages to put out a hot record (ether like.) then the other won't back down. The only way it could end is if Nas gets down of his high horse and gets involved. I would like to see Banks (apparently a great Lyricist) take on Nas. cos Nas ain't been great lately

yeah that would be great for nas....lol

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 04:10:39 PM »
y'all gotta admite the 50 line to jada........"your shit be local" was strong

i bet befo he said that shit, jada was gone keept shut, but he kinda make jada look like a bitch with that line, sayin nobody check outside his home

but it'd be sick to see jada come with a reply, even fat joe....bring back some excitement to see these east niggaz beefin

pz

Jome

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2005, 07:34:55 PM »
Both can profit of it, or it can have the "Back Down Effect"..
Fat Joe did a smart move, saying that the reply will be on his next album, Jadakiss should say the same, and promise a new album within 2005..
A mixtape diss will not have the same impact..
Nas could do the same, it might get his career going again after Stillmatic, (which kinda resurrected hm for a short while) but I'm not sure if he's all that motivated after releasing a double album and getting married.
Obviously everybody is gonna check for their replies now that 50 handed them the mic/torch.

Jadakiss should talk about his reply as 50's hype-machine talked about "Piggy Bank" and have all the DJ's buzzing, and let the rumour-mill start..
The more anticipation, mystique and hype around the track, the better.. but then they HAVE to deliver as well.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2005, 10:28:31 PM »
Both can profit of it, or it can have the "Back Down Effect"..
Fat Joe did a smart move, saying that the reply will be on his next album, Jadakiss should say the same, and promise a new album within 2005..
A mixtape diss will not have the same impact..
Nas could do the same, it might get his career going again after Stillmatic, (which kinda resurrected hm for a short while) but I'm not sure if he's all that motivated after releasing a double album and getting married.
Obviously everybody is gonna check for their replies now that 50 handed them the mic/torch.

Jadakiss should talk about his reply as 50's hype-machine talked about "Piggy Bank" and have all the DJ's buzzing, and let the rumour-mill start..
The more anticipation, mystique and hype around the track, the better.. but then they HAVE to deliver as well.