Author Topic: B.E.T. didnt show Games new video  (Read 567 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
B.E.T. didnt show Games new video
« on: February 24, 2005, 12:59:11 AM »
Well as everyone was tuned into the right time as B.E.T. states on their website that Game's new video "Hate It or Love It" would premiere...it never got shown. The reason? We will never know. I will try and keep you updated on things for the video, and we will have a copy to download as soon as it is shown.

www.GunitWorld.com

sorry guys!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: B.E.T. didnt show Games new video
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 01:09:57 AM »
dont worry they will show it sooner or later

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 07:02:27 AM »

Yeah it always took some time until they check that it is hot!!

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 10:21:37 AM »
Yeah it always took some time until they check that it is hot!!
shit i had it set to record today at 12:30 eastern it had it on my dish network guide too and it was fuckin omarion or whatever his name is.....wtf?

ABN

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 10:28:13 AM »
i heard they didn´t show it coz they changed their minds and are actually gonna release Dreams as the second single instead of Hate It Or Love It.

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 12:17:06 PM »
i heard they didn´t show it coz they changed their minds and are actually gonna release Dreams as the second single instead of Hate It Or Love It.
4get about game,therez a betta rapper out in East Palo Alto named Lil'L aka L-Savage.

SGV

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 12:39:55 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The worlds going to end! There was a programming glitch and I didn't get to see Game's new video!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2005, 10:33:23 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The worlds going to end! There was a programming glitch and I didn't get to see Game's new video!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2005, 11:32:42 PM »
They should have made the video for the Remix. Promote both albums with one video.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2005, 02:19:51 AM »
They should have made the video for the Remix. Promote both albums with one video.

yea but the people who could make that happen aint that clever

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2005, 10:40:19 AM »
it'd be a good move to make 'dreams' the second single.  let game get some light on his own...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2005, 10:45:44 PM »
oh shit i just seen the video and the video is pretty sick....way better than how we do in my opinion......kept straight westcoast the majority of the times besides when 50 in the NY.....transitions and effects are sick the majoriy of the video was shot behind a green screen......seen it on access granted just right now at 9:30pm on dishnetwork

the only wack shit on the video is the on the shot with the ipod in it the ipod says....

Hate it or Love It
50 Cent
The massacre

lol

its cool tho cause they have two ipod shots the second one says...

Hate It or Love it
The Game
The Documentary..

they also have a R.I.P. Billboard on the video towards the End and alot of the blackwallstreet members in the Video and games mom and son is in the video aswell.....overall some nice cali vibe to the video most way through some cool compton shots.....cool vid overall
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 11:01:36 PM by E. J. Rizo »