Author Topic: I just wanna know?  (Read 130 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I just wanna know?
« on: February 27, 2005, 07:50:55 PM »
How many Dipset supporters we have on this forum or who feels them?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I just wanna know?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 08:07:47 PM »
Not me.  Truthfully, other than Cam'ron, I've never even heard any of them rap.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 08:19:28 PM »
Do I need answering this?

DIP SET DIP SET DIP SET

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 08:45:56 PM »
i hated them for the longest time but i recently started hearin some pretty dope beats from them on the radio...they got some whack ass lyrics, and all this talk about a 'movement' is pure bullshit, but they got some beats that knock

Matrix Heart

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 08:47:03 PM »
You already know... :D

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 08:50:34 PM »
i cant stand jim jones.. other than that they're ok

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 08:51:48 PM »
Im a 100% Dipset supporter except when it comes to jah jah n s.a.s cuz they are whack. But im def. feeling that "movement" they r about.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 08:52:56 PM »
i cant stand jim jones.. other than that they're ok
yea for some reason jim jones turn out to be the one most ppl do not feel. i dont know why though

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 11:29:58 PM »
the first camron cd was dope as fuck
the rest is ok..dont hate them

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2005, 08:15:49 AM »
ive been a fan of camron since he freestyled over kanes young gifted and black on an old clue tape, like back in 96. i still remember when biggie was talking about the commission and he called camron the next king of ny. i just love their ignorance, their work ethic, how they do what they want to do, how they are always bringing in younger cats, underground producers who never got shine, juelz bringing back the 80's kool keith rhyme style. every member has their own style and speciality, if one lacks it the other one makes up. camron is the bussinessman who has the lyricism and wordplay, juelz is the charismatic young cat w/ the delivery and flow, jimmy is the street cat who paints vivid pictures w/ his stories, freeky zeeky was the comedian who only does intros/interludes/skits. they just had a chemistry that i dont think ive heard since wu. they stay with the best production, and they were all putting out good albums(save cam w/ confessions, shit was trash) up until diplomatic immunity 2. i consider diplomats vol 2 and 4 to be classic mixtapes. these cats are the epitome of entertainment to me, i can listen to them anytime...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2005, 08:21:43 AM »
Hell Mutha Fuckin yeah.

"MOVE COS WE INA MOOD TO FIGHT"

How the fuck u not gonna be a fan of the movement! They kick ass, specially Juelz S.A.N.T.A.N.A

if u ain't a fan then listen to Crunk music

[img]

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2005, 10:36:50 AM »
ive been a fan of camron since he freestyled over kanes young gifted and black on an old clue tape, like back in 96. i still remember when biggie was talking about the commission and he called camron the next king of ny. i just love their ignorance, their work ethic, how they do what they want to do, how they are always bringing in younger cats, underground producers who never got shine, juelz bringing back the 80's kool keith rhyme style. every member has their own style and speciality, if one lacks it the other one makes up. camron is the bussinessman who has the lyricism and wordplay, juelz is the charismatic young cat w/ the delivery and flow, jimmy is the street cat who paints vivid pictures w/ his stories, freeky zeeky was the comedian who only does intros/interludes/skits. they just had a chemistry that i dont think ive heard since wu. they stay with the best production, and they were all putting out good albums(save cam w/ confessions, shit was trash) up until diplomatic immunity 2. i consider diplomats vol 2 and 4 to be classic mixtapes. these cats are the epitome of entertainment to me, i can listen to them anytime...
^damn super propz i like the way u broke that down n its the truth

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2005, 11:00:17 AM »
Well I never really liked them but lately Ive been listening to more of their songs & Im slowly starting to like them.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 11:02:18 AM by Masta T »