Author Topic: 1500  (Read 272 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 1500
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2005, 10:06:13 AM »
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you are not permitted to modify your own karma. 

i always wondered if jome could click the links himself..........

Jome

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2005, 11:00:31 AM »
Don't be jealous Jamal, you wish you had fans like this, you can have him if you want.  :D
All that's saying is that you are the man in the relationship and he's the bitch...good for you.

I think you're attracted to him, you reply to 90% of his posts, there's obviously something dodgy going on.  :grumpy:

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2005, 01:13:35 PM »
Don't be jealous Jamal, you wish you had fans like this, you can have him if you want.  :D
All that's saying is that you are the man in the relationship and he's the bitch...good for you.

I think you're attracted to him, you reply to 90% of his posts, there's obviously something dodgy going on.  :grumpy:

I hate fags.. plain and simple. You do not need to worry... nobody is trying to steal your bitch.

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2005, 01:27:54 PM »
Don't be jealous Jamal, you wish you had fans like this, you can have him if you want. :D

I think you're attracted to him, you reply to 90% of his posts, there's obviously something dodgy going on. :grumpy:

I hate fags.. plain and simple. You do not need to worry... nobody is trying to steal your bitch.
Dude, You Are A Fag, how can u hate your own kind?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2005, 01:41:03 PM »
Don't be jealous Jamal, you wish you had fans like this, you can have him if you want. :D

I think you're attracted to him, you reply to 90% of his posts, there's obviously something dodgy going on. :grumpy:

Dude, You Are A Fag, how can u hate your own kind?

You wish. This is no place to share your fantasies... keep 'em to yourself Krondonito.

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2005, 02:52:03 PM »
THAT STATEMENT MADE NO SENSE AT ALL!!!! WE ARE ALL NOW A LITTLE DUMBER BECAUSE WE LOOKED AT YOUR POST....Fuckin Idiot FAG

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2005, 03:09:20 PM »
DAMN its sad how many posts can get a shit like this...i have to say its dope...it must be on news too
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2005, 04:31:03 PM »
THAT STATEMENT MADE NO SENSE AT ALL!!!! WE ARE ALL NOW A LITTLE DUMBER BECAUSE WE LOOKED AT YOUR POST....Fuckin Idiot FAG

It's no surprise that the statement didn't make sense to your retarded ass... and you should be the last person to have to worry about getting dumber... it's not possible in your case.