Author Topic: suicide  (Read 3382 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: suicide
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2005, 05:37:31 PM »
lol, uselessouljah´s finally had the balls guts to admit it...i took codeine too though, in january, cause i coughed like 24/7...i´didn´t feel i was getting closer to god though :'(

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2005, 01:25:30 AM »
^^ i had that stuff a couple times n i know what u mean...... im pretty sure weed is my problem...... all the dirty cunts around here lace it..... ive had speed, coke, heroin laced bud..... probly the after effects or sumin...... i dunno fuck

Hey, here's a thought.  Maybe you should get all the mind-altering substances out of your body, dont' inject/inhale/ingest any more, and then see where your mind is, when it can think half-ass after you get all the SHIT you've been filling yourself up with out. 

Come on man.  Be a man.  That's like me saying "Urrrrrghhhh, I'm so fatttt.... I can't hardly even run....." and then stuff another cheeseburger in. 

smartass ive been drug free ever since this post

kick ass album

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2005, 08:16:40 AM »
I know it seem hard sometimes but uhh
Remember one thing
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out
Keep your head up, and handle it

Bomb-A®

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2005, 08:26:20 AM »
everytime i look out of a window, i feel like jumping out....not that i hate my life or anything, i just imagine how it would feel when ur in mid air knowing ur about to die

peace

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2005, 11:44:41 AM »
how many of you have thoughts of suicide daily

I commit Suicide 5 times a day and get buried 3 times a week............ :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2005, 06:24:56 PM »
Last Active:     May 24, 2005, 07:43:27 PM

Did he do it?

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2005, 08:15:59 PM »
Last Active:     May 24, 2005, 07:43:27 PM

Did he do it?

lets hope not...

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

J Bananas

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2005, 08:36:18 PM »
fuck...if u still alive man hold you head. keep it simple, stop thinking about whats wrong and stay goal oriented.

WestCoasta

« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2005, 08:40:42 PM »
Its the most selfish thing anyone can do.

But everyone has had suicidal thoughts at somepoint in their lives.
^^^ not even, I've never thought of killing myself ever  :loco:

what the hell's the point.... if you wanna do some fucked up shit, go nuts with drugs or something

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2005, 08:50:13 PM »
Fuck suicide, I lost hella people to that shit man..nobody even put it into consideration, you will cause pain.. think about it.. you have so much to be fuckin' thankful for don't put it all to waste man..live life day by day, and like bannanas said dont stay stuck on whats wrong and be goal orientated

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2005, 08:51:12 PM »
^^^same here. I never thought of suicide...EVER. The fact that people actually commit suicides literally scares the shiet out of me.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2005, 09:18:31 PM »
i never would but i understand how it seems easier.  life is hard sometimes and things may seem overwhelming, especially for kids in their late teens early twenties, worrying about their future and wether or not they are going to be able to make it in life having to work raise kids own homes get married, that shit can be intimidating, and since everyone is going to die why not do it?  however once you do it thats it, if you live and make wrong choices you can correct them, if you kill yourself, afterwards you cant be like ahh shit i wish i didnt do that.  peoples families friends are the ones that suffer.  just hold ya head up everyone will be ok, just believe you can make it and you can, i used to get scared that my workload was gonna be huge, and i mean the idea pops up but i would reject that shit because i love my family and friends too much, and i dont know how but one day im going to make a difference in this world, i still have goals that i would like to achieve, people that i would like to influence for the better, and i feel that there is something great that i can do before i leave.

i hope that this kid didnt do it...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2005, 09:46:56 PM »
i never would but i understand how it seems easier.  life is hard sometimes and things may seem overwhelming, especially for kids in their late teens early twenties, worrying about their future and wether or not they are going to be able to make it in life having to work raise kids own homes get married, that shit can be intimidating, and since everyone is going to die why not do it?  however once you do it thats it, if you live and make wrong choices you can correct them, if you kill yourself, afterwards you cant be like ahh shit i wish i didnt do that.  peoples families friends are the ones that suffer.  just hold ya head up everyone will be ok, just believe you can make it and you can, i used to get scared that my workload was gonna be huge, and i mean the idea pops up but i would reject that shit because i love my family and friends too much, and i dont know how but one day im going to make a difference in this world, i still have goals that i would like to achieve, people that i would like to influence for the better, and i feel that there is something great that i can do before i leave.

i hope that this kid didnt do it...
those are some wise word buddy

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2005, 10:03:45 PM »
Its the most selfish thing anyone can do.

But everyone has had suicidal thoughts at somepoint in their lives.
^^^ not even, I've never thought of killing myself ever  :loco:

what the hell's the point.... if you wanna do some fucked up shit, go nuts with drugs or something

Fuck yeah man. If you wanna kill yourself, have a good time doin' it. OD on heroine while fuckin' a chick with HIV.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2005, 10:23:48 PM »
been a long time for me.... years..i found out that all i really wanted waz attention.... if ur feeling depressed start going out...fucking exersize go 2 the park do something... when ur doing something u dont have time to b thinking damn whats the point of living and all that stupid shit...