Author Topic: Who will win this beef, 50 Or Game.  (Read 726 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
Re: Who will win this beef, 50 Or Game.
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2005, 04:42:55 PM »
i live in NY and i gotta say - 50 will win almost ANY beef out here hands down

acbaylove

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2005, 04:49:45 PM »
5O is fucked, cause all of you are forgetting one man who can diss the fuck out of anyone, and he just happens to be playing DJ for Game at the momment, 50 can't fuck with two Bloods from Compton with out getting ass raped.

ok, so you really think that quik is gonna get into all this and dis 50 cent on wax?

I'm actually dreaming about it..
shit imagine if Nas were to drop a "Ether 2" ridin on 50´s ass and they day after Quik would drop "Dollaz N Sense 2" ridin even harder on him. shit you can always dream but it would be nice if it actually happened.

Well fuck Quik already dissed him on stage a year or two back, so if 50 Bitch don't stop with all this bullshit he might just find himslef getting checked by Quik again especially after he dissed Game, and what better way for the West Coast to come back than for Quik to take our 50 with Game ridding shotgun.

if Quiks really needed he probably throw little shots like he did at Yukmouth or Petey Pablo, but I doubt he'll record a song and put it out he's past that

I just dream about Quik producing a diss track directed to 50 for Game, saying FUCK 50 CENT at the end. That's enought for me. It's like Pac saying "And Chino XL fuck you too". It will not end 50's career, but half of the West Coast fans will stop supporting that fag ass.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2005, 06:19:12 PM »
5O is fucked, cause all of you are forgetting one man who can diss the fuck out of anyone, and he just happens to be playing DJ for Game at the momment, 50 can't fuck with two Bloods from Compton with out getting ass raped.

ok, so you really think that quik is gonna get into all this and dis 50 cent on wax?

I'm actually dreaming about it..
shit imagine if Nas were to drop a "Ether 2" ridin on 50´s ass and they day after Quik would drop "Dollaz N Sense 2" ridin even harder on him. shit you can always dream but it would be nice if it actually happened.

Well fuck Quik already dissed him on stage a year or two back, so if 50 Bitch don't stop with all this bullshit he might just find himslef getting checked by Quik again especially after he dissed Game, and what better way for the West Coast to come back than for Quik to take our 50 with Game ridding shotgun.

if Quiks really needed he probably throw little shots like he did at Yukmouth or Petey Pablo, but I doubt he'll record a song and put it out he's past that

I just dream about Quik producing a diss track directed to 50 for Game, saying FUCK 50 CENT at the end. That's enought for me. It's like Pac saying "And Chino XL fuck you too". It will not end 50's career, but half of the West Coast fans will stop supporting that fag ass.
i almost forgot that quik is a blood damn that would be as tight as a joint rolled by snoop dogg. damn i'm out i goota dream this shit it will be funny. i am not supporting his ass i bootlegged the massacre anyway and bought The Documentry.

HI-C 08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2005, 08:59:15 PM »
This better not turn in a biggie pac thing that shit will be a war in hip hop world

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2005, 09:07:19 PM »
whoever Dre likes more will win or whoever rolls wit Dre!  cmon guys!

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2005, 10:23:12 PM »
NO ONE WILL GET A BENEFIT OUT OF THIS. G-UNIT WILL GO BACK TO EXACTLY WHAT IT USED TO BE. AND GAME WILL STILL MAKE RAW MUSIC