Author Topic: My Super Sweet 16  (Read 304 times)

Doggystylin

My Super Sweet 16
« on: February 28, 2005, 08:34:46 AM »
lol, i was watchin mtv and this shit came on, anyone ever seen this? i saw 2 episodes of it, one with this persian girl, ava, god damn she was spoiled but hot as fuck, and natalie who was also very very hot, and what was shocking to me the most was not how rich and spoiled they all were, but how fucking old they look and their only 15, they had HUGE BOOBS, girls are becomin more developed earlier and earlier, i mean if i saw them out id think they were my age..

Anyways though, the point is, they were hot and if anyone knows where I could DL the episodes then it'd be cool cuz i....nm

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: My Super Sweet 16
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 08:44:30 AM »
u Peodo, there 15, u'll get time in Federal prison for downloadong videos of 15 year olds! u've got a sick and twisted world presctive, what is your damage little boy?

[img]

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 09:06:15 AM »
you can blow me

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 11:01:26 AM »
ive seen like 3 episodes, but just parts of each. saw the one with that blonde chick, the persian girl, and sum little girl with brown hair. usually the show to watch while your other show is on commercials. 16 or not id fuck them all. im 18 so 2 years isnt that bad of a difference specially when you know they are whores and they look like they are 18-19.  ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 12:05:19 PM »
yea i seen like all the episodes.. dope shit, sick parties spoiled fuckin kids, parents spending like 400k to up their kids popularity, and ceelo's daughter was on there, wow wat a cocky concieded bitch, she pissed me off

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2005, 12:37:11 PM »
1 word

Spoiled

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2005, 01:31:38 PM »
I saw the one with the persian girl cuz i wanted to stick my weener in her vagina. Her attitude was a real turn off though........psh hahahaha yeah right  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2005, 04:25:40 PM »
its alright

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2005, 04:33:37 PM »
I know the dude that got kicked out of the party.  He was on the football team with me two years ago at our school. lol

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2005, 05:10:14 PM »
yea i seen like all the episodes.. dope shit, sick parties spoiled fuckin kids, parents spending like 400k to up their kids popularity, and ceelo's daughter was on there, wow wat a cocky concieded bitch, she pissed me off
Cee Lo's daughter looks jus like him, kinda like that chick that looks like 50 cent, its sad really

Fuck yea I cant believe Cee-lo lets his daughter pull that shit, and on top of her shitty spoiled ass aattitude she got shitty grades and she still got a party, fuck that Id never let my kid have a huge ass party like that, not even if I were rich thats ridiculous. 

Every chick but Cee-Lo's ugly ass daughter Id bone the fuck outta them I dont even care if their 15 or 16, if there is grass on the field PLAY BALL! :-*

-KIDRENEGADE-

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2005, 08:42:17 PM »
Cee Lo's daughter looks jus like him, kinda like that chick that looks like 50 cent, its sad really

Fuck yea I cant believe Cee-lo lets his daughter pull that shit, and on top of her shitty spoiled ass aattitude she got shitty grades and she still got a party, fuck that Id never let my kid have a huge ass party like that, not even if I were rich thats ridiculous. 

Every chick but Cee-Lo's ugly ass daughter Id bone the fuck outta them I dont even care if their 15 or 16, if there is grass on the field PLAY BALL! :-*

well said,
I agree with you

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2005, 09:14:24 PM »
if there is grass on the field PLAY BALL! :-*

haha, i like that
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2005, 11:57:08 AM »

if there isnt grass flip em over and play in the mud!    Hahaha LMAO....but yeah I'd bone a couple of them spoiled ass bitches...