Author Topic: you call 50 cent a cry baby and jealous, i call you an idiot...  (Read 473 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re: you call 50 cent a cry baby and jealous, i call you an idiot...
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2005, 10:52:08 AM »
^ wat 50 did for game is 100x what game did for 50
Didnt you read what I posted???He wouldlve gone multi-platinum for the simple fact he's wit Aftermath.No-one could lose on a label like Aftermath,there's no chance in doing anything worser than platinum.NO CHANCE.
truth hurts didnt even go gold, according to riaa. so your theory is void, unless you find something different.
dre flopped on his own label w/ the compilation, and the firm flopped and they were affiliated with dre who was aftermath at that time.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 10:54:00 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2005, 10:55:42 AM »
Get of 50s dicc, he aint nothing but a hater.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2005, 12:30:57 PM »
Fucc em both man.Everywhere I go I hear talk about 50/Game. They both benefit either way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2005, 12:59:59 PM »
Fucc em both man.Everywhere I go I hear talk about 50/Game. They both benefit either way.

true that

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2005, 03:39:36 PM »
i like game more strickly because hes about making music rather then selling albums... thats the only reason 50 is upset is because game probley out SHINED him by most likely selling more albums so 50 had to kick game out of G-unit n diss him in order to sell more...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2005, 06:00:11 PM »
^Which ones???I dont recall anything cause Game was helping 50 in his beefs,did you ever see 50 goin at Game's enemies???

just stop its pointless to say anything against 50 around here. cats is gone take his side no matter how stupid they sound.

so fine yall right. Game dissed Joe Budden, Yukmouth, Murder Inc, Bang Em Smurf & Domination on behalf of 50 but hes not loyal at all...  ::)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"