Author Topic: Whatups w/ Redman?  (Read 290 times)

Elevz

Re: Whatups w/ Redman?
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2005, 03:28:08 AM »
I REALLY can't name my favorite Redman tracks - there's just too many of 'em I like  ;D

Yup, his album is scheduled for release on June 13, and he said he will retire from rapping after "Red Gone Wild" drops  ::)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2005, 08:32:25 AM »
Redman´s incredibly difficult to make a list on, not even because he´s one of my favs, but kinda because he barely ever puts out a wack song and all his songs got that peculiar Redman flavor, but are yet hard to compare...it´s kinda difficult to explain, but I rarely think "damn, I´ma bump this or that particular Redman track", but rather like when I bump Redman I bump a whole album. My fav might be "Rockwilder" tho, it´s lit up soooo many boring and less boring parties, at times finding its way into the play list of even the shittiest DJ´s. I love the song for that

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2005, 08:41:44 AM »
bobyahead2dis=best single verse song of all time
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris