Author Topic: Official Wrestlemania 21 Thread  (Read 283 times)

madsamoan

Re: Official Wrestlemania 21 Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2005, 09:32:15 AM »
The Undertaker is undefeated in all his WM matches but Randy Orton losing to him at 'Mania would give Randy Orton a good "rub"
as they say in wrestling.There's a rumor that this could be his last Wrestlemania so we'll see what happens. As for Rey vs. Eddie,
That should be a very good match on the card. Let's just hope they don't plan a Bra and Panties match because that's a waste and would rather have well deserved wrestlers take that spot on the card.

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2005, 11:13:05 PM »
i read somewhere that Cena was supposed to go to raw yeh it doesn't make sense i think the belt will be given up and he gets traded i dunno how they'll do it.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2005, 05:34:30 AM »
also Paul London VS Chavo Guerrero is rumored for mania. I don't get how WWE can ignore a guy like London all year long (minus the forgettable tag title win) then when the time comes for the biggest show ever they stick him in a feud when the fans have no clue who he is.
still the match could be good if given time (10-15 mintues would be more than enough)

madsamoan

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2005, 03:16:30 PM »
i read somewhere that Cena was supposed to go to raw yeh it doesn't make sense i think the belt will be given up and he gets traded i dunno how they'll do it.

You can put that rumor to rest. John Cena will get a big push this year and the company is looking to make him one of the biggest names in the WWE right now but for the moment he's staying on Smackdown.

madsamoan

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2005, 03:18:42 PM »
also Paul London VS Chavo Guerrero is rumored for mania. I don't get how WWE can ignore a guy like London all year long (minus the forgettable tag title win) then when the time comes for the biggest show ever they stick him in a feud when the fans have no clue who he is.
still the match could be good if given time (10-15 mintues would be more than enough)

I really can't see that match happening and as much as i agree that the WWE has underutilized Paul London  i'm not excited about forking up $50
for a ppv match featuring Chavo vs. Paul London.

madsamoan

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2005, 10:48:41 AM »

Rowdy Roddy Piper will be at 'Mania in his old Piper's Pit with special guest Stone Cold Steve Austin.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 02:51:09 PM by madsamoan »