Author Topic: Guaranteed to make you feel better about yourself  (Read 559 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Guaranteed to make you feel better about yourself
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2005, 01:20:19 AM »
Krondon... I'm happy to see that you got me all figured out, but even if that were true, how would it change the fact that you're an ugly retard who sits there watching everyone else dance at a party? You have proven that you are a loser, so don't try to reflect your life upon others.

Watching Everyone Dance @ A Party???? Um, Fag.....when was i ever just watchin people dance at a party?? YOUR SOO LAME, faget, u know what sittin @ a bar for a drink is?? I Bet you, No, I KNOW FOR A DAMN FACT THAT ID get more bitches than you, i even offered to show you up @ a club or whatever, you really aint got shit on me.....proven im a loser, YOU have proven your a loser, all u do is talk shit online, you aint got shit

Janal, why don't you post your own pic (a clear one) before you start talking shit about other people's pictures?

Cuz he cant, hes a ugly fag...his online life would be as ruined as his real life...LAME ASS PIE

Krondon, seriously, there's no need for you to get this angry and get your bloody panties all bunched up.... just work, save up some money, and get that plastic surgery... problem solved.

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2005, 01:24:37 AM »
Krondon... I'm happy to see that you got me all figured out, but even if that were true, how would it change the fact that you're an ugly retard who sits there watching everyone else dance at a party? You have proven that you are a loser, so don't try to reflect your life upon others.

Watching Everyone Dance @ A Party???? Um, Fag.....when was i ever just watchin people dance at a party?? YOUR SOO LAME, faget, u know what sittin @ a bar for a drink is?? I Bet you, No, I KNOW FOR A DAMN FACT THAT ID get more bitches than you, i even offered to show you up @ a club or whatever, you really aint got shit on me.....proven im a loser, YOU have proven your a loser, all u do is talk shit online, you aint got shit

Janal, why don't you post your own pic (a clear one) before you start talking shit about other people's pictures?

Cuz he cant, hes a ugly fag...his online life would be as ruined as his real life...LAME ASS PIE

Krondon, seriously, there's no need for you to get this angry and get your bloody panties all bunched up.... just work, save up some money, and get that plastic surgery... problem solved.

Dude, YOU HAVE NO RESPONSE OTHER THAN THAT KRONDON SHIT, YOUR SOO LAME...ITS TRUE WHAT I SAY, Cuz your only coming back with the same response.....You Must be that loser everyone picks on and calls a fag, so you come on a computer trying to act all hard, when in reality your not...Im so sorry your a loser, you dont need to be a loser online as well

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2005, 01:26:40 AM »
LOL. You see how I don't even need to make assumptions about you... all I gotta do is post your picture and call you Krondon, and you start crying.... you got nothin on me so you pull shit outta your ass, and feel like you're holding some ground.....  LOL... you keep doin what you gotta do Krondonito...

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2005, 01:34:10 AM »
LOL. You see how I don't even need to make assumptions about you... all I gotta do is post your picture and call you Krondon, and you start crying.... you got nothin on me so you pull shit outta your ass, and feel like you're holding some ground..... LOL... you keep doin what you gotta do Krondonito...

Assumptions is all you have, YOUR CALLIN ME KRONDON OFF ONE funny face i make, your keeping pics of me on your harddrive, YOUR A FAG who judges guys and has guy pics on your computer, HOW IS THAT AN ASSUMPTION??? HAHAHA!! I LAUGH @ YOU, lame ass loser in real life & online, PATHETIC

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2005, 02:03:27 AM »
LOL. You see how I don't even need to make assumptions about you... all I gotta do is post your picture and call you Krondon, and you start crying.... you got nothin on me so you pull shit outta your ass, and feel like you're holding some ground..... LOL... you keep doin what you gotta do Krondonito...

Assumptions is all you have, YOUR CALLIN ME KRONDON OFF ONE funny face i make, your keeping pics of me on your harddrive, YOUR A FAG who judges guys and has guy pics on your computer, HOW IS THAT AN ASSUMPTION??? HAHAHA!! I LAUGH @ YOU, lame ass loser in real life & online, PATHETIC

LOL at first I thought you just looked retarded, but you continue to show that you really are a retard. Me saying that you look like Krondon is an opinion I had made based on an observation, and others agreed. All that dumb shit you said just because you were getting clowned were assumptions. Another assumption is you saying that I have your pic on my harddrive. You keep laughing along with the stuff you make up, and I'll keep laughing at your ugly ass face. LOLLL retard you should go run show your whole family and your teachers this thread. Homothug you should come to some of the frat parties here at UCLA and just sit there on a chair like a retard with a bottle in your hand.

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2005, 02:08:37 AM »

LOL at first I thought you just looked retarded, but you continue to show that you really are a retard. Me saying that you look like Krondon is an opinion I had made based on an observation, and others agreed. All that dumb shit you said just because you were getting clowned were assumptions. Another assumption is you saying that I have your pic on my harddrive. You keep laughing along with the stuff you make up, and I'll keep laughing at your ugly ass face. LOLLL retard you should go run show your whole family and your teachers this thread. Homothug you should come to some of the frat parties here at UCLA and just sit there on a chair like a retard with a bottle in your hand.

MUTHA FUCKER, YOUR IN THE LA AREA,,,,DIDNT I GIVE YOU AN OPEN INVITATION TO SHOW ME UP @ A CLUB??? Fuck a frat party, but even at a frat party ill show your ugly ass up, seriously, the only one looking like a retard anywhere is going to be you, YOUR IN THE LA AREA, soo...this weekend a friend of mine is having a birthday party, come to the club, lets see whos going to be looking like a retard

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2005, 02:31:52 AM »

MUTHA FUCKER, YOUR IN THE LA AREA,,,,DIDNT I GIVE YOU AN OPEN INVITATION TO SHOW ME UP @ A CLUB??? Fuck a frat party, but even at a frat party ill show your ugly ass up, seriously, the only one looking like a retard anywhere is going to be you, YOUR IN THE LA AREA, soo...this weekend a friend of mine is having a birthday party, come to the club, lets see whos going to be looking like a retard

Are you asking me on a date? LOLL you faggot, please save yourself the trouble... go see a plastic surgeon and get on with your life.

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2005, 02:34:25 AM »
^^why are you not coming? do you have nobody to go with?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2005, 02:36:32 AM »
^^why are you not coming? do you have nobody to go with?

Coming? You're gonna be there? LOLLLL .... you homothugs are really something... Mauzip, yes that's the reason... I have nobody to go with... it has nothing to do with me not taking some retarded Krondon-looking faggot on the internet serious...

mauzip

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2005, 02:39:37 AM »
I have nobody to go with... it has nothing to do with me not taking some retarded Krondon-looking faggot on the internet serious

I don't doubt any word of that.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2005, 02:44:49 AM »
I have nobody to go with... it has nothing to do with me not taking some retarded Krondon-looking faggot on the internet serious

I don't doubt any word of that.

Good. I'm glad I have gained your trust.

DAYUM

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2005, 11:37:06 AM »
they let u in at Club 1 if ur with someone older then 18

my cousin goes all the time with his girl hes only 15 and shes 19 he says its pretty tight

and this girl im talking to shes a junior she goes with her cousin all the time

but i dont think im down for clubs yet cus when i get drunk i get mean and i dont wanna fight sum 25 year old big nigger and my Ego is to big for me to step down so umm yeah...

im trying to change the subject from all the negativity i doubt it will work tho  :)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2005, 11:42:53 AM »
^ ive never heard of that nonsense before, and u need to be 21 to drink, and i dunno were u go, but any club around here would laugh if u came up and wanted a drink...

DAYUM

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2005, 11:47:25 AM »
^ ive never heard of that nonsense before, and u need to be 21 to drink, and i dunno were u go, but any club around here would laugh if u came up and wanted a drink...

oh i know they wouldnt let me drink but they would let me go in and i would want to drink its not that hard to get sumone to get u a drink and drink it asshole...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2005, 01:09:07 PM »
jamal your a fucking asshole...leave the dude alone

you had your fun...you TRIED to be funny

move on ::)
NO MORE WAR