Author Topic: Game Arrested In North Carolina  (Read 1126 times)

Suga Foot

Re: Game Arrested In North Carolina
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2005, 05:52:01 PM »
that pepper spray shit had to Hurt like a mugg, if anybodys ever been sprayed by it, damn itll stop anyone in there tracks ANYONE

I've seen people hit with bear spray and keep fighting.

ABN

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2005, 06:00:38 PM »
that pepper spray shit had to Hurt like a mugg, if anybodys ever been sprayed by it, damn itll stop anyone in there tracks ANYONE

I've seen people hit with bear spray and keep fighting.
if you´re high on something stronger then weed then that pepper spray shit definently won´t stop you. i´ve been sprayed with that shit in a fight(not by the police)and it´s hard as fuck to fight back coz you´re eyes are all teary and you can´t see shit and it burns in your fucking throat(if it´s the pepper spay that´s illegal even for the cops).

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2005, 06:30:42 PM »
its a publicity stunt for games new album... ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2005, 07:12:22 PM »
It's all bullshit is what it is.  You have no idea what happened, they just show you video of the cops taking them down.  Like that's some big surprise or something that he hit him with pepper spray?  Funny how they don't show you what happened before that, lemme guess they were walking along handing out candy to children and healing the sick when Barney Fife came up, ignored everyone else black in the entire mall, and beat them up, because THEY SPECIFICALLY were black. 

ABN

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2005, 07:27:23 PM »
It's all bullshit is what it is.  You have no idea what happened, they just show you video of the cops taking them down.  Like that's some big surprise or something that he hit him with pepper spray?  Funny how they don't show you what happened before that, lemme guess they were walking along handing out candy to children and healing the sick when Barney Fife came up, ignored everyone else black in the entire mall, and beat them up, because THEY SPECIFICALLY were black. 
with you´re comments you obviously know what went down ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2005, 07:52:16 PM »
rumours are going around that it wasnt pepperspray but bug spray, cause the cop was trying to kill that butterfly on his face

lmao

50 cent payed them cops off to do that shit.

;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2005, 09:21:15 PM »
damn

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2005, 12:44:44 AM »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2005, 01:44:09 AM »

acbaylove

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2005, 06:37:08 AM »
Nobody knows what happened before that video. So i'll not speculate about it. At the end of the day i think Game aint really mad about what happened. He's a free man, he's not on bail, he got arrested by the cops and they taped it, he showed it to his fans increasing his street cred, and now he can sue him like Pac did back in the days with them 2 cops.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2005, 10:14:26 AM »
hope he sues the police force they shouldnt have to do that , they couldve just gave him a good ol fashioned tackle and knight stick to the ribs jk  ;D

i eat that shit on eggs homie  ;)

coola

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2005, 07:15:20 PM »
lol

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2005, 02:44:39 PM »

the game must not be good with dates.... :-\.. he was askin 2 be stopped neway.. thats his bad..he didnt have 2 get all diva'ish on em.. jus take the mask off n gone bout u bidness.. get around the corner put it back on...

I see it as the cops were scared cuz these L.A. n!ggaz don't bow down when they know they didn't do anything wrong. Them cops looked scared as fuck.